Chapter 3: Saturdays

(for those who read my Kuroo book, the brothers are back!)

"Oi Taro, Ikeda!" Taiji chased after the small children, "You can't run around like that, you'll fall!"

When Taiji isn't dealing with Seijoh's boys, she's handling the little children at her brother's daycare.

Taeko Takashi, Taiji's brother laughed as his little sister scooped up the two children, "You can't keep protecting them from getting hurt, you know?"

"I can and I will!" Taiji put the kids onto stools, "Please finish your snacks!"

Taeko Taro, who was Taiji's little brother, gave her a pout, "Nee-chan! I don't wanna eat apple!"

"Yeah!" Ikeda Bunko, one of the other children at Takashi's daycare screamed, "We wanna play!"

The green-eyed girl sighed, "We can go outside with the others once you finish your apple slices!"

After much persuasion, the two little children reluctantly ate their snack, finally being able to go out with the others.

 Taiji sighed as she re-adjusted her apron, dealing with children could be tiring.

"I appreciate you helping me out on your weekends," Takashi gave his sister a hard slap on the shoulder, "Having you around really gives me a breather," 

Taiji laughed as she rubbed her shoulder, "You're welcome, dumbass,"

But alas, the quiet moment was ruined as Taiji had to stop a kid from jumping off the roof.

"HOW DID YOU GET UP THERE, UMEDA?"

Takashi laughed as Taiji caught the small child mid-air, chanting 'again' 

~~~

"Ah, days off are boring!" Oikawa whined, "I wonder what Taiji and Iwa-chan are doing,"

"Iwa-chan is probably sleeping in today, maybe I could hang out with Tai-chan!"

Taking out his phone, the captain decided to text her.

Messages to: ✧Tai-chan☆°

Me
[9:27 am]: Tai-chan~
[9:27 am]: What are you doing today?
[9:30 am]: Hello? ヾ(・ω・*)ノ

After he no response from the female manager, Oikawa tossed his phone onto his bed.

"What are you doing, Tai-chan?" Oikawa muttered, "Why aren't you replying to my texts?"

After a moment of thinking, Oikawa had an idea, "Maybe she's with Iwa-chan!"

Picking his phone back up, the brown-haired boy hurriedly scrolled through his contacts for Iwaizumi's.

After a few seconds of ringing, a disgruntled voice picked up on the other end.

"Oi, Shittykawa," Iwaizumi's voice was gruff, "What is it?"

"Ah Iwa-chan, do you know where Taiji is? I tried texting her but she didn't reply!"

There was a moment of silence before Iwaizumi responded.

"Are you serious? You woke me up for this?"

"Dead serious, Iwa-chan!"

"It's Saturday, she's probably working at Taka-san's daycare. Now leave me alone to sleep!"

"Thanks, Iwa-chan! You're the best!"

~~~

"Ow," Taiji whispered as the tiny beings pulled at her hair, "Are you guys done with my hair?"