Chapter 1

Lance's POV

The music ponded and echoed around me as I served drinks to the various customers in the club. That's right. I Lance McClain work in a club. It's probably one of the most dangerous jobs for an omega like myself but it pays my bills. I take suppressants....the ones I can afford...but that still doesn't mean I don't get into the occasional Omega trouble. I've been working here at Club Galra for four years now and have built quite the reputation. My boss, Lotor is probably one of the most decent people you'd meet as he is an Alpha and saved me from many of 'those' situations. Lotor may be nice and assertive but he's flirtatious as hell. He flirts with about any ass that walks through his club's door. I remember he tried flirting with this one girl and she spilled her drink on him. Lotor always helps me when I need it and is very attentive to me. There are two customers I dread who come often. Allura and Hunk. They terrify the shit out of me. They're both Alphas.

As I weaved through the club passing out drinks and getting the occasional ass-slap as my lingerie showed quite a bit I bumped into something.
      "Ahg!" I cried out tumbling to the floor drink spilling.
      "Oi! Watch where you're going, slut!" The man snapped spitting on me as he stalked off.
       "Shit." I grimaced standing up and cleaning up the mess I made forgetting to wipe the spit off my face.
       "Lance!" Came a call from across the club. It was Lotor. As he reached me he gasped at my cheek where the spit lay. His face contorted into something terrifying. "Who?! Who did this?!" He snarled at everyone near me.
       "I don't know. Some ass." I replied as Lotor wiped off my face. Lotor sighed and hugged me releasing soothing pheromones as he always does when I'm harassed. I breathed them in deeply and pulled away from him calmed. He smiled.

    "Now get that hot ass on stage it's time for your performance." Lotor said smirking. I nodded.

I left to get dressed.

-In changing room-

"Hi Lancy!!!" Cried the makeup artist and stylist as I walked in. "Are you ready?!" They asked me. I nodded.
        "Yup. Do me up."

I walked out wearing silver, black and gold lingerie. It had lace cropped top across the chest. Open back. And black booty cupping shorts with silver and gold fringe. Golden zippers on the sides. Fishnet stalkings and fingerless gloves. And shadowy make up.

Soon it was time for me to perform.