Chapter 20

Lance's POV.

I stared at Keith.

"...I...Lotor was....you are?"

Keith nodded. "In order to survive...we break rules...and other....things..."

My eyebrows furrowed. "Survive?"

Keith sighed. "I bet this sounds like Bullshit right after...........allll..........this.  Happened..." He stood. "But we do what we have to do. And..." He held out his hand. "We can protect you. An omega......us....two Alphas....that's a winning bond. But that's beside the point......" Keith smirked. "You're hot. Sexy. But most of all............you are you. Don't ever apologize for being you. For being bisexual. For having a miscarriage. For being f*cking incredible. Because if you do........you're practically saying: 'Sorry I breathed.' Or 'Sorry I f*cking exist.'" Keith smiled at me. "I love you Lance...."

"As do I." Shiro smiled from the door. "We've said it before..."

Shiro walked over and placed a hand on Keith's shoulder and Keith's hand went to his side.

"And we'll say it again..." Keith said.

"Be ours?"

I stared shocked. Here I was in a hospital bed. I was pregnant with me dead Alpha's pup. Traumatized and confused and broken. And Im getting asked out?! Plus their....mafia.

....

Screw this I don't care what others think anymore!   I thought.

I looked up at them.

I nodded. "Yes." Tears fell from my eyes. "Hell yes! YES!"

 "Hell yes! YES!"

(Not my fanart)

❤💙💜❤💙💜❤💙💜❤💙

HEYO BACK ALL!
I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL FOR 3 WEEKS FOR RECOVERY. SORRY FOR THE LONG Hiatus. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS PART! I WILL UPDATE SOON! IF THE PARTS Don't FULLY MATCH....THEY WILL AT SOME POINT....
...........
ALSO I DO NOT KNOW IF I WILL WRITE ANYMORE VIVID SEXUAL SCENES. I AM A GENDER-FLUID WOMAN SO WHO HAS RAPE TRAUMA SO THOSE TYPE OF SCENES ARE ACTUALLY SO HARD FOR ME TO WRITE AND TAKE HOURS. JUST CAUSE I HAVE TO ACCESS MY Storage TRAUMA FOR EXPERIENCE. THE INTERNET IS TOO DANGEROUS. TEXTBOOKS ARE TOO Graphic. OK. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE UPDATE. I WILL UPDATE SOON.
💙❤💜💙❤💜💙❤💜💙❤