Chapter 5

Lance's POV

I stared at Lotor in shock. Lotor was crying. And on top of that I sang a heart song. Lotor's heartsong!
"D-did...I?" Lotor looked at me and nodded.

"You just sang what was in my heart." I blinked.

"B-but that only happens when two people feel......."

"Strong emotions?" I nodded.

"Yeah. And if that were the case...judging by the heartsong....Im the one you're onesided bonded to." Lotor sighed and nodded.

"You are. I felt it when I first saw you. But then I saw you obviously never had the same experience so-"

"Be my mate." I heard myself say automatically. Lotor froze.

"Lance....Im sorry....but I shouldn't."

"Lotor please....." I sighed and then wiped sweat off my forehead. I stared at it. Then it dawned on me. Im going into heat. I began to pant and unknowingly released my pheromones. Lotor's eyes widened.

"L-lance are you........" His nose twitched and he covered his nose. "Oh God!" Lotor cried out. He quickly ran to the office door and locked it.

Lotor's POV

I frantically locked all the locks on the door and I put on the smell inhibitors so no unwanted Alphas would touch Lance. At this point Lance's smell was all around me. It was sweet, pure, and gentle. The smell itself was of ocean breeze, honeycombs, and the coolness of a glacier. I covered my nose and walked over to where he lay on the floor. He was panting and what I knew of as slick looked to be pouring out of him. I had never seen a heat this severe. I sat down next to him and he turned to look at me.

"Lance...why is your heat so......so....*nng* strong?" I asked covering my nose.

"....surpressants...." He whispered.

"But if you're.....on.....th-them..." I coughed. I was starting to lose control. Lance seemed to sense this because the next thing he said were......

"....Help....Me...." As he stroked my cheek.

" As he stroked my cheek