Chapter 12

(Still in FlashBack)

Lotor's POV

I gently pushed Keith's Blade away and looked him dead in the eye.

"Prince Imperial Sincline." I said flatly rising from where I sat. "Son of the two most richest and powerful people in the idol industry. But our family has a dirty secret....we're Mafia too. 3rd largest if you will."

"Then why can't you fucking protect your mate!?" Snarled Keith.

"Because I-"

"Don't say anything that makes it cover up what you want! All you cared about was getting in Lance's pants! That's it! So why'd you fucking mate him if you can't fucking protect him?! Why?! With the wealth the power your family holds you should've-!"

"BECAUSE I FUCKING DROPPED OUT!!" At this Keith and Shiro froze.

I began to sob

I began to sob.

"Wh-what?" Keith breathed.

"How are you alive then?" Shiro asked appalled. I looked at them and said....

"Call your friend Pidge. She'll tell you." At that they both got angry.

"How do you know her!?" They screamed in unison. At this point I knew they wouldn't listen so I went to my desk and pulled out a really old communicator that Pidge had given me a long time ago. "I wonder if it still works?" I whispered to myself. So I dialed in and waited. After a few seconds...

[Lotor?! Are you ok?!] I breathed a sighed of relief at hearing my friends voice.
"Hey Pidge. I have a nap of 4 and a den of 2 to collect........." I breathed into the com which meant: 'war has started over an omega. The two largest gangs are involved.'
[LOTOR! THE FUCK MAN! ] The com went silent till she asked. [Who's the omega?] At this I spoke in code again.

"An Ocean is loose. The sword and the knife belong to the ocean. A purple and a lemon." I finished sadly. This meant: Lance McClain my mate. He is fated matched to the
Takashi couple. I mated him onesided and bitterly consensual. At this silence struck over the com for a long while.
[Lotor...you fucker.....]
"I know."
[Let me speak to them.]
"Yeah."