Chapter 14

(Closing scene of FlashBack)

💔WARNING MENTIONED TRAUMA💔

Shiro's POV

"What do you mean 'went too far'?"

[Well sir....when found out Lotor was gay and what his hobby was....] Pidge gulped. I tensed when I heard this gulp. The gulp said that something dreadful had been attempted.

"Pidge?"

[...]

"Pidge."

[...]

"Pidge!"

"They tried to break me." Came a small voice from the side as both Keith and I stared at Lotor in horror.

"Break....you....?" Keith wheezed out in horror. To break an alpha was a first degree offense. That meant rape. That meant orders. That meant beatings. That meant degrading the said Alpha till they took on omega roles. We were at the top. Alphas are. To break one? My god it made me sick.

"....my god...." I breathed. "Pidge is this-?"

[True? Unfortunately yes.]

"What exactly was your hobby?" Keith asked Lotor cautiously.

"Dancing." Lotor then held up an old photo of himself.

" Lotor then held up an old photo of himself

I stared at the pose lotor was in. The photo just oozed "dancer".

"I danced for 6yrs straight. I started when I was eight. The breaking process began after my parents walked into my performance at a public theater....."

"I was 16

"I was 16...." He breathed. Then showed a picture that made my stomach turn. "This was 2 hours after the show and at home....."

"Your parents

"Your parents.....did.....that...?" Lotor nodded.

"The breaking process began shortly after.....I was 18 when I had a marvelous idea. I could be free....but to do that I needed help....help from the inside but that person would need help and protection as an after effect.....I faked my own death...." Finished Lotor. His chest rose and fell heavily. I was horrified.

[Basically he chose me. But he also knew you Shiro.....]

"Knew me?"

"I needed to give Pidge protection so I sent an audio that'd you'd never forget...." At that Lotor played an audio that I recognized instantly.

<....n-no! Please.... Please no! ---No, what, boy? --You filthy slut!-- ....d-dont touch me! Please! Not again!...... Ahhhhhhhh!!!!> I flinched as I heard the abuse Lotor endured. Then quiet. Then a door banging open and a voice I will never forget. <Sincline?! Oh God! Let's go...now!> I heard the rapid breathing from running. There was gunfire and then an all too familiar horror. <Sincline! Oh god stay with me! Stay. With. Me. SINCLINE!!! ......go.....now......Takashi help her......please....> Then the crackle of the recording ending hit the air and Lotor shut it off.

"I know the horrors Lance and others like him face because I had to ENDURE IT FOR TWO GOD DAMN YEARS!! DON'T THINK FOR ONE GOD DAMN SECOND I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY MATE FACES DAILY BECAUSE I DO! AND YOU'RE RIGHT I CANT PROTECT HIM! NOT LIKE THIS! NOT IN MY STATE! BUT......." Lotor panted after his voice boomed around the room then stared straight at me and Keith. "....you CAN."