Chapter 2

Keith's POV

"So Club Galra?" I asked my boyfriend, Shiro, who is an Alpha like me fixing my leather jacket as we stood out front.

"Yeah." Was all Shiro said before heading inside. As soon as we entered I expected there to be music banging in my god damn ears and shit but there was just an announcement.

{Attention everyone it is now time for your most treasured stripped to take the stage!}

"A male stripper?" Shiro stated. But before I could answer a shadow began to walk out and music began to start.

The shadow began to sing and dance. My eyes were wide in awe as he came into the light. His skin very tanned and slightly brown, his brown hair soft and wavy flowing with his movements, his outfit was to die for but, his eyes....was like an ocean breeze on a refreshing day.  "He's...."

"Gorgeous." Shiro finished. I didn't have to look at him to know he was completely enamored by the cuban boy too. Then as the boy did a backflip to end the song all three of our eyes met. I then felt it. A pounding in my heart and euphoria in my head and an overwhelming sense to protect and serve. The eye contact was broken by the boy as he walked off. I turned to Shiro and found his eyes wide too. "Did you..."

"Feel that...?" Shiro finished. I nodded. "Shit! Request a private booth." Shiro hissed. I nodded.