Chapter 15

-present moment-

Lotor's POV

I soon reached the stage as the silks fell and the beam holding it. Lance fell clam as can be and as gracefully as anything I'd ever seen straight into my arms. "Lance are you ok?!" I asked him forgetting about the beam. He nodded and kissed my cheek then his eyes widened.
"Lotor!" I looked up at the beam falling reminded of it by Lance's desperate cry then followed my instincts and threw Lance across the stage into a flustered Keith's arms. There was a huge weight crashed down on me and I felt broken apart. Heard myself saying something. Then felt oddly at peace.

Lance's POV

"LOTOR!!!!" Came my agonized cry as I watched my mate be crushed by the beam where I had safely just been in his arms. I wrenched myself out of Keith's arms and ran to Lotor. I was too late. The last thing that came from his lips were:

"....I love you...."

Lotor's eyes closed soon afterwards and his breath faded and I felt it. I felt the agony of our bond being severed. "Ahhhhhhggggggggggg!!!" I shrieked in pain and despair. Soon the feeling was over and I let loose my true power of my voice.

After the song was over there were tons of mutilated and deformed bodies of Alphas littering the floor all the omegas in the club were left untouched as well as Keith and Shiro.

Keith's POV

I exchanged a glance of horror and shock with Shiro. As we watched all the bodies of the alphas in the club twist turn and break my breath hitched. "Shiro is this....?"

"Heartsong/deathnote." Shiro confirmed nodding.

"My god."