part 1

Context:Y/N Kalivoda is the new girl in shady side.Staying at her cousin Simons house because her mom ran away with one of her boyfriends.

Y/Ns pov: Oh god its the first day at shadyside highschool. Needless to say im not excited im terrified at least Simon's friend Deena is giving me a ride. 'Y/N come on deena's here' I hear simon call from downstairs'Coming' i quickly respond while racing down the stairs nearly falling as i do so.'hey deens' simons says all giddy while we both get into the car.'So you must be the famous Y/N' Deena asks she has brunette long curly hair with brown eyes.Cute.'yeah thats me' I quickly respond not wanting to be rude.

After about 5 minutes we stop again. 'this isnt school?' i ask myself then i see her. I thought i was looking at a angel, those brown eyes could sign anyone in a swirl. ' hey you ok' She says while waving her hand infront of my face. I turn bright red.'yeah sorry i um-Y/N' I say in a fluster,  'So your Y/N that i have heard so much about. Kate' she says shaking my hand 'now i know what you meant simon' I give simon a death glare '3' i start counting 'Y/N dont' simon says panicking '2' i say wiht 2 fingers up 'hey hey no need to get fiesty now eh' simon say quickly ' i may have told kate thats your he type and vice versa' he says with a awkward giggle at the end. 'SIMON KALIVODA IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU' i say bright red at what i just heard.

One black eye later we arrive at school 'jesus christ Y/N you pack a punch' Simon huffs me and kate made some small talk i felt different around her i cant explain it. Like i could just melt into her.'Hey can i see your schedule a second' kate asks i hand it to her her face lights up we have all the same classes today, i smile happy that i have all my classes with her. The bell rings and we head to math.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I  hope you enjoy the chapter but i  doubt it

Have a great day:)