Part 11

peters pov:

"PETER TYLER FORD" Dad screams. My head feels like its about to explode "heh-wha?" I say hazzily gripping my head not like it'll help.

" KATE SCHMIDT JUST GAVE US A CALL" He screams ."Oh fuck" i think to myself "HAVE YOU BEEN ABUSING Y/N KALIVODA?" he screams "why do you care" i say approaching him " is that what your life has come to.. beating women. Jesus peter your fucking pathetic" he says. I roll my eyes at him. "OI BOY WHEN I TALK TO YOU YOU LISTEN" He says slapping me across the face.

I storm out of the house with anger pulsing through my veins. i start my car and speed to kates house.

Shes gonna suffer.

I get with a knife in my hand and start banging the door "YOU BETTER GET OUT YOU FUCKING DYKE" I scream. No answer. i grab a rock and throw it. SMASH. "COME ON KATE" I scream spitting as i talk. 

The door swings open "PETER WT-" I pull out the knife. she lays on the ground in a pool of blood and the realization hits. I run.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE NEXT DAY:

"Last night a young girl, Kate schmidt was stabbed . the suspect hasnt been indenified but eyewitnesses say it was a male and roughly 5'10 if you know anything more please cal 0358......."

"HEY Y/N YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE THIS" i hear simon call " yeah coming" i say walking down the hall brushing my hair.

"sit" he says pointing to the couch. I sit as he unpauses the tv and rewinds it. "Last night a young girl,Kate schmidt was stabbe----"

My ears started ringing,that deffending noise. Next thing i know. Everythings dark.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SORRY

also remember to vote :)

And as always good morning,afternoon,evening or night :)