Part 5

"morning class" Mr miller said writing on the chalkboard "today we will be doing pythagoras therium" after explaining the formula and how it works he scanned the classroom for those who weren't paying attention" 

"Im sorry" Y/N said looking down

I was just told why she was dating Peter Miller in the first place. "I like you" she said quietly " B-But i didn't know how to tell you because i wasn't sure where i was lesbian or not and i-" Y/N said rambling "shut up Y/N" I said smashing my lips into hers. That was the feeling we had both been craving it felt so.... natural. Our tongues started fighting for dominance but then. RING. The fucking bell, I sighed and walked out of the janitors closet with Y/N "Ooooooooo" Simon said with a goofy smile on his face " don't even think about it" I said put my finger on Simon's mouth "Did you and Y/N you know" Deena said all giddy. "Im not having this conversation" I say walking away "Then we will ask Y/N" Simon said with a cocky smirk. I give him the death glare "mmh mh" I say staring at him, he gulps "Y/N I WANNA ASK YOU SOMETHING" Simon says running the opposite direction " piece of fucking shit" I say starting to run " SIMON KALIVODA DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT" I scream chasing him through the hallway people are staring but i dont give a shit " Y/N can i ask you something" Simon says with his hands on his knees panting " fuck sake" i mumble to myself panting " Ok? Whats up" Y/N says confused.

"Did you and Kate-" I cut simon off by putting my hand over his mouth he stares at me offended "mmhmhhmhmhmhmmmhhh" he says with my hand still over his mouth

"Im sorry what Simon?" Y/N says with a awkward giggle, Simon forces my hand off his mouth "I was trying to say before SOMEONE decided to RUDELY my their hand over my mouth" Simon starts " Did you and Kate make-out in the janitors closet or something?" He asks all giddy.Y/N goes bright red "I-uh gotta gay-GO i meant go" She says ripe as a tomato walking off covering her face. Simon turns to me with a smirk "YOU LOOK LIKE A TOMATO" Simon says bursting out laughing " i hate you" i say punching his shoulder, " Do you really now?" he says smiling I stare at him " ima go" he says pointing behind him "DEENAAAAAAAAA" he says running down the corridor.

"fuck sake" i say running after him "SIMON" i say like a tomato

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

IM SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES

It was my brothers bday and ive been busy

il TRY to upload more

NO PROMISES

As always have a wonderful morning,evening or night :)