Part 4

Kates pov: Ever since i met Y/N my head's been in a whirl I shouldn't have asked her about what simon said. But i just wanted to know, am i her type? Simon told me and Deena about the argument they had. What if she was right though. Is she straight,gay or even bi?

'Took you long enough Simon' I said laughing. Finally Y/N and Simon made up i mean it's been a month 'I know its was ridiculous but guess what' he said with a goofy smile 'I don't know you got a promotion at work or something?' I said obviously ' She said i was right' she said grinning 'What?' I say confused 'She is a lesbian' he says throwing his hands in the air happily. I must have started smiling 'Kate has a crushhhhh' Deena says all giddy 'what no no no no' i say all flustered. 'Kate and Y/N sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G' Simon chants 'Shut up Si' i say smacking his arm 'Ow that hurt' Simon says dramatically clenching his arm. Ring Ring. 'Have fun in math with Y/N' Simon says while he and deena walk away laughing. Dickheads. I say to myself while walking to math.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes i know this chapter was shorter im gonna try make shorter chapters.But then i can get more out a day :)

And ofcourse have a good day,afternoon,evening or night :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeee