Part 6

Y/N's pov:

Simon justed asked me about me and kate and i totally FREAKED tf out. Kate was also red as i tomato. He knows. He's gonna tell everyone "FUCK" I screamed into my locker, people where staring "What?" I snapped at them, they looked away.

"Y/N" Kate was suddenly right next to me. I yelped out a little scream at the sudden voice. "Oh hey kate" I said red and put my hand between my head "tomato" she said giggling "Oh shut up" I said gently slapping her arm. She sarcastically gasped putting her hand where i slapped " I think you just broke my arm" Kate said flipping her hair with her other hand, I rolled my eyes then.RING. 

Thank god the bell "Class time Miss. Schmidt" i said winking while walking away.  

"come on slowpoke" I said, she was just staring " oh yeah" She said all flustered. "Since peters off u wanna sit beside me in english" I asked with puppy dog eyes "Fine"  She said caving in " yay" I said  hugging her. She smells like sweet, like summer time i guess?

We walk into class and sit down Mrs Melanophy (everybody calls her Miss Monopoly) Is a real bitch but if u do the homework she doesn't care " OK class,  we will be doing essays about the person beside you if someone is off they can do it on someone who is sitting no one so peter can go with ryan. Mr Torres is that ok with you?" She said putting her glasses down and looking at him " yeah" he promptly replied.

I gave kate a devilish smirk.

"Yes i will come over today" She said giggling. " yes" i mumbled. Then we started on our essays

Not just a cheer captain 

by Y/N Kalivoda

When you meet kate schmidt she seems like your typical  Cheer captain. But rest assure you she's not she's even MORE.Kate is the sweetest,caring and fearless person you will ever meet. If she sees a opportunity she takes it, if someone is down she will take the time out of her day to not just make you feel better but to make you feel like the top of the world.(insert another 200 word of essay here im sorry im lazy be creative ;-;)

RING. "The essay is due monday everybody" Miss said quickly

"You know what? Fuck going to my house lets go see a movie" i said hopping in kates car "Sounds perfect" she said with a smirk.We sped out of the parking lot going to my house first to get changed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY IF IT'S SHORT

and for the essay bit ;-;

WE HAVE HIT #2 IN KATESCHMIDT THANK YOU SO MUCH

And as always have a wonderful morning,afternoon or night

#2 LIKE HOLY SHIT