Part 8

y/ns pov:

im sleeping then i hear a click followed by a blinding flash of light. Then whispering? "what the fuc-" i say in a groggy state. then i see simon and deena? "you motherfucker-" i say quickly starting to get up then i feel something pushing me back down. I look down and see kate sleeping groaning at me to come back down. My cheeks flush red and i sit my down and her head returns to my knee cuddling my stomach.

" Comfy there eh y/n?" deena says laughing. "mmmmmmmh" is all that can be heard from kate "shhh" I whisper " wake her and your fucked" i whisper yell. Then simon and deena look at each other giving a look like 'shes probably right' "Did yous skip school or something?" simon asks curiously "Well we planned to go see a movie so we come back here we get changed although the sweatpants i gave kate where too big soo i gave her some jeans that are to small and she of course spied the sweater and wants to keep it now for fuck sake then i come down here to let here change and put on tv" I paused " then fell asleep and i guess she didnt want to wake me? So she decided to snuggle or something i dont know" i finished "mmhmmh" kate grumbled

Me, Simon and deena burst out laughing while kate covered her ears. " does little katey watey want to go bed" I spoke to her like shes a baby " yes please mommy" she said practically asleep. Oh god. I thought to myself, me deena and simon just stared at kate, then they stared at me blushing i picked her up and walked to my room. I heard deena and simon howl of laughter.

I kicked open the door and tried to place kate down on the bed carefully, but she wouldnt let go " no stay please y/n" the sleepy girl pleaded i groaned but reluctantly agreed i lay down while she lay on top of me with her arms and legs around my chest. "Jesus kate your like a fucking koala or something" i say yawning " Yes but im your koala" she says smirking. i smiled kissed her quickly " yes you are" i said giggling, she yawns and rested her neck in the crook in my neck. After 5 or so minutes i started to doze off then simon and deena came i"oooooooo" they said in unison "hahaha your SO funny" i said sticking the finger up at them " fine we will leave you two love birds alone then" deena said shrugging " Let's go si" She said dragging the blonde boy "noooooo" he whined from up the hall. We heard the door close " perfect" i said peace and quiet at last. "wanna watch a movie" i suggested to kate " ok y/n" she said stretching "what movie u wanna watch?" i asked  " do you have nightmare before christmas?" she asked sitting up on my bed "Of course how can i not" i say putting in the vhs and plopping down beside kate.  ABout a hour ish in kate fell asleep. again. So i got up kissed her on the forehead. then went into the kitchen and made us dinner which was just some plain burgers and a few fries with some left over for simon then i grabbed 2 bottles of water and went back down to the room to wake her up for dinner. "Kate dinners ready" i said softly,tapping her shoulder "ok" she mumbled as she rose she yawned,rubbed her eyes. I took her hand and walked down the hall. I twirled her around as we walked. But she slipped and thankfully i caught her " be careful there clutz" i said laughing " oh shut up" he said pouting " make me" i smirked " Is that a demand" she asked cockily " maybe" i said sarcastically " fine then if you insist" she said licking her lips before smashing them into mine as the kiss deepend i pinned her against the wall i was about to put my hand up her shirt but i looked at her for consent she nodded and with that my hands ran up and down her stomach and back. " Jesus christ i'm scared for life" Simon says turning around. Kate lets out a small scream and the sudden voice " Ummm hey si" I say nervously. 

We all sat around the table eating dinner the silence was deafening then simon perked up " does peter know" he asked shoving a fry in his mouth. Shit. I thought to myself i forgot about him " i presume by the silence no he doesn't" he mumbled.

After we finished eating and putting away dishes kate had to go home so i gave her a ride holding her hand the whole way there. Then i pulled up in her drive way " i had a good time today" she said smiling "me too" i said looking at her. Then our faces slowly leaned forward for a kiss " see you tomorow?" I asked "course you will" she said exiting the car as she reached her door she turned around and blew a kiss at me. I winked and drove off.

God i love her so much

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got a long chapter yayy

#1 ON JULIA REHWALD THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH

AND as always have a great morning,afternoon,evening or night

Byeeeeeeeee