Part 2

'Everybody can we please welcome with open arms Miss Y/N- hope i said that right Kalivoda' Mr Miller says will pointing at me you can sit beside peter there. He points to a boy with brown short hair that curls at the front.God his brown eyes remind me of sawdust. He winks at me and i feel sick 'looks like im your partner Blondie' he says with a cocky smirk. God I felt like punching him right in his fucking face. He puts his hand on my thigh so i proceed to punch him in the nuts. 'OW WHAT THE FUCK BLONDIE' He screams, 'Peter we don't use that kind of language in my classroom,what's the matter?' Mr Miller says angrily 'Y/N punched me in the nuts sir' peter groans 'So you use bad language in my classroom because ' A girl hit u?'' he says while doing quote marks with his hands 'Detention' He says while writing a equation on the chalkboard. I sit there with a smirk, I hear Kate giggle behind be and i get butterflies in my stomach.'I will make you mine Blondie' peter whisper with a evil grin.I feel the shivers go up my spine.

The bell rings and i quickly pack up my stuff 'remember finish page 79 for homework, that's all have a good day ' Mr miller says while clearing the chalkboard. 'Hey Y/N wait up' I turn my head to see whos calling and I see Kate 'Hey Kate whats up' 'Not much i was just wondering if you would like to come to deenas with me after school' She asks looking at the ground 'Sure' I say quickly. 'great this is a stretch but do you wanna skip chemistry with me? THANK YOU JESUS i say to myself chemistry is my least favourite subject 'Yeah sure' i say.

'under the bleachers really?' i say with a giggle 'this the most obvious place to go to we are gonna get caught' I say while we sit ' stop being such a party pooper' Kate replies 'can-can i ask you something Y/N?' She says nervously 'Um? Sure yeah hit me' I say intrigued by what she's thinking 'Is it true what Simon said?' She says quietly. I sit there thinking then it hit me.What simon said in the car 'i may have told kate that your her type and vice versa' I start going red 'I-uh-ima-ima g--go' i say in a fluster grabbing me stuff walking away nearly tripping as i do. 

I rush to the bathroom trying to calm myself down. 'Y/N look at me breathe in.Breathe out' Mom said while swaying her hands in and out 'see your fine come here 'She pulls me in for a hug ' I love you mommy'i say 'i love you to sweetie' she says 'if your ever panicking remember breathe in breathe ou-'  I start breathing in and out 'thanks mom' i mutter under my breath god i miss her can't wait till she gets back. I often think of that memory if i'm ever panicking. I know i'm lesbian but i don't know if i'm ready to announce it yet i'll just try to ignore it. What if it goes away if i start dating peter? i think to myself it's worth a shot .

'I told you blondie i would get you one way or another' he says grinning 'you should try out for cheerleading' he says smiling.Not in a cruel way but in a nice way? 'i've been thinking about it' I say 'wanna hang out later?' i ask 'sure babe he says' kissing me on the cheek. Ew.

Finally schools out i leave the building holding peters hand i walk past Simon,Kate and deena. I know there looking i hate it.

At Peters it was actually a lot of fun, we watched a movie cuddled and kissed for abit which i hated but whatever that normal i kept telling myself.

When i went back home Simon was waiting for me, I opened the front door and he was standing there waiting...

'What the hell Y/N?' He says very angry 'What?' i say confused 'Peter Miller? Really jesus christ I get that your trying to hide your sexuality but Peter Miller?' He says disappointed 'what are you talking about 'trying to hide your sexuality'' I say doing quote marks with my hands 'Your lesbian Y/N it's obvious' He says with a straight face for once 'A lesbian? Jesus you delusional Simon' i say angrily 'And i'm the delusional one fuck sake Y/N' He says 'I'M NOT A LESBIAN SIMON' I say screaming 'YES YOU ARE Y/N ITS SO FUCKING OBVIOUS YOU ARE JUST DENYING IT. YOU KNOW WHAT Y/N?' he says also screaming 'WHAT' i shout 'WHEN YOU REALISE IN 10 YEARS THAT YOUR A LESBIAN YOU WILL HAVE NOBODY TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF' he shouts. I walk up to him tears in my eyes and i slap him 'fuck you simon' i say while walking to my room slamming the door behind me. I ended up crying myself to sleep that night.

Not a very nice night.

_____________________________________________

Very spicy chapter 

hope you enjoyed nevertheless

also i want to TRY and upload 1+ chapters per day

if i dont im sorry

And ofcourse have a great day,afternoon or night 

Byeeeeeee :)