Part 10

an: there is no part nine HAHA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peters pov: 

"Pete why did u even get with that y/n chick?" Josh says in the changing rooms. "Because josh has you seen that ass" I say imagining it in my head. "and them doubles ds (IM SO SORRY)"Chuck adds " Yeah once i get the chance to fuck her shes done" I said swiping my hand on the 'done'. We all laugh as we exit the school. "God dammit y/n do you know how to answer THE FUCKING PHONE" I yell as y/n wont answer the phone for the 5th time today "yo petey was up?" Chuck asks jumping infront of me " Nah my dumb slut of a girlfriend doesnt know how to answer the phone" I moan as i get into my red [car model] and drive off to y/ns house.

"Y/N COME OUT HERE NOW I KNOW YOUR HERE YOU SLUT" I yell as i repeatedly bang on y/ns door. I hear mummering and movement then the door creaks open and y/ns just standing there "y/ns whos in there" I snap " No one" she says quickly. Too quickly. "then you wont mind if i" i start " LOOK" I say barging the door open and y/n falls on the floor. Then i feel something jump on my back "Peter theres no one her-" she syas trying to stop me " LIAR" I yell. I slam her against the wall "WHOS HERE YOU BITCH.HUH" I seeth as i bang her head o the wall "no one-" I slap her before she finishes. Thump. I drop her and he drops on the floor helplessly. "WHO THE FUCK IS HERE" I yell. Creak. " really y/n the bedroom you hide him there" i turn, say and stomps to the room. I swing open the door " Kate schmidt?" i say confused "hey peter" she says awkwardly blowing her hair out of her face " Why would y/n not wanting me seeing you her-" I pause then it hits me "SON OF A BITCH" I say screaming at y/n "COME HERE YOU LITTLE D***[blurring incase it triggers  people]" I scream running down the hall.

TWANG. Then it all goes dark.

Kates pov:

I swing a pan over peter fords [sorry for the mix up] " holy shit" i mumble. Then i see y/n knocked out on the floor. "Y/N?" i yell falling by her side "where - pe - ter" she says "knpcked out" is mile. she smiles too. " does he hurt you often?" i ask concerned. She says nothing and looks away from me.

"SON OF A BITCH" I say getting up and dragging him out side. And with simons help i dorve him to his parents house and booted him on his front yard. I dust my hands.

A true well done

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Sorry if chapters short i have really bad writers block and if u have any ideas let me know :)

and as always have a wonderful morning,afternoon or night 

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee