{6}What is he thinking?•

🐍TW🐍
IN this story there are scenes/talks/actions/thoughts related to things such as eating disorders, self harm, depression, rape, abuse. If any of these trigger you, feel free to click off now. If not, please enjoy this story chapter;
Xoxo

It's 3am. I haven't slept at all. Not that I don't want to of course, I love sleep. Actually, I love anything that lets me out of this world even if it's just for a little bit. Though, I've had nightmares ever since I was young, I can't remember the last time I had a good dream, a happy one. My dreams are always consisting of my father with his cane on my back or Voldemort pulling me to the dark side. Some others too, of course, but those are the consistent ones. Well, no use in just sitting in bed and doing nothing.

I pull up from out of my bed and head over to my drawers filled with my clothing. I change our of my green silk pajamas and put on a black, oversized sweater with grey joggers and throw on black sneakers.

I quickly but quietly rush out of the dorms after casting a see-me-not charm. I make my way down the halls, up the stairs and continue. I had made my way to the Room of Requirements unknowingly, it had been a week or two since my last visit here.

I walk in and flop onto the cushioned couch that appeared before me. I grab a book from one of the shelves, not even checking it's title and being to read. I had picked up a romance book, not only that but a very vulgar one at that. I had began only on page 10 had there already been words of body on body. I kept reading, though.

The door creaked open.
Weird, that had happened last time too, although I hadn't been awake to see what it was- or if it was anything at all. I go back to my book after a moment of silence, until the door slammed shut. With a thud, I jump off the couch, my book on the ground and my right hand already holding my wand.
"Who's there?" I manage to muster out confidently above all my fright that had found it's way to my body.
I heard a voice.
A voice in which wasn't quiete yelling, but wasn't at a proper speaking level either.
"Boo!" It says.
I felt something light dance on my shoulder.
I quickly turn around to where the voice and feeling had come from. Nothing.
A figure starts to appear.
"What the Hell, Potter!" I say, although not as confident as I once was.
"Ha! You should've seen your face! You were so scared."
I sneer at, "What do you want? Huh? You went out of your way to come bother me while I was sitting here reading."
Potter makes a puzzled face back at me, although I can't read it very well. "Well, if you must know, I followed you here."
Before I could even ask why he continued.
"I was walking because I was bored and I happened to be out at the same time as you. I just followed you out of curiosity to see what you were doing at this time of hour. What were you reading anyways?"
"It's none of your business, just as it shouldn't have been any of your busy to where I was going." I quickly reply back to him.

Potter bends down to pick up the book that I was once reading, completely regarding what I had said.
I try snatching it away from him, but he holds it up higher above his head and smiles. I stand on my toes, reaching and jumping for it when I give up knowing I was making a complete fool of myself.
He looks at the book page I was on when he brings the book back down and his eyes pop open as he smirks.
"Malfoy...I didn't know you were into this sort of stuff." He says looking up at me smiling brightly showing me the book, as if I hadn't seen it's contents before.
I finally snatch it away from his now loose grip, "Wh- no! It's just the first thing I picked up!"
"Really? You didn't go searching for it or anything?"
"Yes, Potter you were spying on me, you should know."
"I didn't know what book you picked out!"

He steps towards towards be my a few inches.
"Why didn't you pick a different one?" he questions me.
I keep my head up but look around the room not wanting to make eye contact with him. This is definitely embarrassing.
"Didn't feel like it." I mummer.
"I can see why, honestly. It seems like a very intriguing book."
I had nothing to say, and I'm guessing neither did he. We stood in silence a few moments until Harry continues.
"So, what happened yesterday? Did you get sick?" He looks at me with clear eyes and a worried expression hung on his face.
"Yeah...something like that" mumbling the last few words.
"Are you okay?"
Why does he care so much? We're enemies for Merlin's sake! He probably just doesn't understand what the word 'enemies' means, he can be a real dunce from what I've seen on his test scores.
"Why do you care? What's going on with you! You're acting so- so- odd. You've never cared before. You don't like me, I don't like you. You shouldn't be asking me how I am every bloody second!" I spill out all my words at once, accidentally raising my voice after a few words into my rant.
Potter looked at me and stepped closer until we were inches apart.
He put his hand on my shoulder and stared into my eyes. I looked at his green eyes with curiosity. What the fuck is happening right now?
And Merlin- did I ever dare to dream, wish or even think this was going to happen.
Potter leaned in, closing the mere inches we had previously had between our bodies. He pressed his lips against mine.

𝘏𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦.

Harry fucking Potter just kissed 𝘮𝘦, Draco Malfoy.

What in the wizarding world of London is going on is head all of a sudden?

Word Count: 1064