{16}You're Always Worried, Pansy•

🐍TW🐍
IN this story there are scenes/talks/actions/thoughts related to things such as eating disorders, self harm, depression, rape, harmful words, abuse, anxiety, angst in general. If any of these trigger you, feel free to click off now. If not, please enjoy this story chapter;

And here I was, sitting alone in the Slytherin common room ignoring Harry yet again. Being without Harry after finally having him is making me realize just how much I need him. And want him.
But, it's for our own good. If we spend any more time together I know father will somehow find out, and I also know he won't be too forgiving this time around.
If I was seen even tapping Harry on the shoulder in an apologetic manner, father would be sure to murder me. He'd kill Harry too, of course, because he's just that strange- or, rather, wicked.

My thoughts were burst into flames when I heard the same annoying sound from yesterday, "Dray! There you are! Where were you at lunch?" Pansy rushes over to the couch and takes a seat by me.
"Sorry, forgot." I answer absentmindedly.
Pansy's worried expression was followed by what seemed like a dozen questions, "Forgot? Draco, darling, don't tell me you're starving again? What happened at home? Are you alright?"
"Pansy, let's not get into it." I couldn't possibly tell Pansy about Harry and I's situation. Nor could I tell her about father wanting me to be smaller. Both were bad options in my opinion.
"If you say so, Dray." she agrees hesitantly, "What were you doing in here alone?"
"Just...thinking." It's not like that was a lie.
"About what?" she tilts her head in curiousity.
"Things, I guess." I shrug.
"What things?" Pansy continues to pester me.
"You sure do have a lot of questions today, huh?" I sneer at her. In all the years I've known Pansy, it took me less than one to come to the conclusion that she has no boundaries. She will ask you anything and she knows some of your darkest secrets. She's like that with everyone, but it sure gets annoying once in a while.
"Sorry, Dray. I'm just worried about you is all, you know."
"You're always worried about me, Pansy." I say monotonely.
"What can I say? I'm the mother bird, and I must help my children in any way possible!" she cheers at me.
"You're weird." I chuckle.
"Oh, but that's what you signed up for, darling, when you signed the friendship contract." Pansy says as she dramatizes her words with her hand movement.

Word Count: 438
Update: Thank you all for over 15k reads and over 200 bookmarks!!