Chapter-11: The Exclusive Nikah!

"The whole world is a provision, and the best object of benefit of the world is the pious woman".

[Sahih Muslim Book 008, Hadith Number 3465]

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

✨Bismillah✨

If you haven't offered your salah and it's salah time then please pray and then return, do not delay your prayers.

iam_misba
fouziyasultana6
sumaiyasultana402
Arshfar18
syedsaad11141 and all the others...your comments and the votes keep me motivated.. JazakAllahu khairan kaseera

。⁠♡------------------ ♡⁠。

Maira

"Assalamualaikum!! I am home" I exclaim closing the door behind me, our tests are finally over and Amina, Zainab and me had a little after-test celebration at Amina's house as her parents are at her grand mom's place.

I furrow my brows when I don't hear any reply, going further in the house I see no one in the kitchen too. "Mama" I call out climbing up the first step.

"Boo" Usmaan yells from behind me causing me to slip on the stair and land my butt on it.

Where on earth did he come from?

I place my hand on my chest to stop the rapid beating of my heart all the while glaring at a guffawing Usmaan.

"You have to look at your face" he says still breathless from the stupid laugh.

"Wait I will just take a picture to see the look on your face whenever I feel the need to" he says digging his hands in his pocket looking for his phone.

"Wait till I get back to you" I say narrowing my eyes at him.

"When? After you get married to Adam and give me a peaceful life" he says grinning and sitting next to me.

"You seem to have forgotten that I will only leave after the walima which is after I graduate" I say rolling my eyes.

"Oh I had completely forgotten about it" he says feigning disappointment but I could see a hint of relief in his hazel eyes. "Anyway, I am going to change. Where are mama and baba by the way?"

"Baba was back early today, so they've gone for some grocery shopping."

I hum a reply and go to quickly change into a pair of comfy PJ's because it's already nearing dinner time and whats better than having dinner in pajamas.

As I'm about to open the door, my phone buzzes from where it's lying on the bed.

MARIAM- 'Assalamualaikum, how were your tests??'

It buzzes again before I could reply.

ALINA- 'Walaikumassalam'

ALINA- 'Test? I don't remember me having any tests'

ME- 'Walaikumassalam, and Alhamdulillah all my tests went good'

ALINA- 'Oh right that question wasn't for me'