Be Real

MAMA DE' POV.

"Baby I know we haven't talked in a while because of my severe sickness. But I'm still here. You don't seem like yourself. All I want is for my two babies to be happy as I'm still crippled in this bed".

ASHANTI POV.
I took a deep breathe, debating on if I should tell her what's been going on, or not. "Nothing ma everything's fine", I lied. "What are you talking about"? "Ti, baby please keep it real with me. I'm not in the mood to argue. I just want the best for you, and to at least be here to support you. It's not much time until my next visit to the hospital". "Ma I think this medicine is getting to your head, how much have you been talking"?

Mama looked at me with serious eyes, and eased up in her bed. "I think it's time for a family meeting. I haven't been feeling myself lately". I looked down trying not to cry. A tear slipped out my eye. I know she right living off the streets, won't get me no where but in trouble. I hate it when she's right, but what dose she know? I been in the game for years and I'm not loosing now. Tears came rolling down my eyes. Whats the point of lying. "Ma I just want my old life back! I just want you back".

He's Mines (August Alsina Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें