Accepted

ASHANTI POV.

August came inside, but I kept my distance from him. "Ashanti, I don't know what it is but more and more each day I'm not around you, I feel betrayed. I love you very much, but I didn't just move and get up out of the blue. Your my ride or die chick, but the minute I heard you worked against my grain to kill my bestfriend, and have sex with her husband was beyond disgrace", he put his head down. It took everything in me not to grab his neck and just strangle sense into him. What the fuc* is this nigga talking about. As much as his lies keep pulling, let me set the deal straight.

"Look here August, I don't know who the hell you thought YOU were lying ya skinny ass off, but I didn't have sex with Tariq, nor did I kill Tara. If u really wonna know what happend that day, I was at a job interview"! "That's when the news broke out that you left me-", I just couldn't take it anymore. The tears that I've been holding for years just took over.

AUGUST POV.
I was sitting there confused about what Ti said, and she was right. Ya nigga fuc*ed up big time. "Baybe, Te' I know we aint' wat it is righ na', but no matter wat happens, I gotchu' ". I came to her side of the couch and kissed her wet cheek". "You love me"? I grabbed her hand making her stand, placing my hands across her same old cuves. I gribbed hrr butt and rubbed it. Te' looked scared, but showed no emotion. She wrapped her hands around my neck and cried silent tears. Times like these were needed.
"Mommy, grup' hu"? Kayla came down and my eyes grew wide. How am I gonna' tell him?