Lookin' Back

"Mmm...right there Aug...uust". I moaned his name with deep pleasure. I bounced on AJ, while August held my waist. Flipping me over, August kissed my V. "Don't cum", he signaled me. I held in, as his tongue roamed around in me. The door swung open. Kayla was holding her teddy bear and ran over to me crying. Leaving me in a uncomfortable position.

I quickly woke up, ans stared breathing heavy. I was all sweaty and wet. "Thank God it was just a dream"! I got out of bed and looked into Kayla's room. She was knocked out holding her teddy bear, lightly snoring.i headed down stairs and turned off the heat.

AUGUST POV.
"I luv it, I luv it. So I'ma keep on drinking cause I luvv this shit. And Ima keep on smoking cause I luv this shit. And I'ma keep on grinding cause I luvvv...". Drop the beat man, Chris said dapping me. We were back in the trap where everyone watched me as my song aired. It was dope and all, but I wished my tru' lady was here. Te' helped me write this song way back when we were younger. Figuring out the melody and shit.

I decided to head over to Te's house. All I wanna' do is get this sick feelin' out of me. I knocked on the door, and Te' was in nothing but shorts and a blue sports bra. Damn, working on the sumer time already. "Can we talk". She smiled and allowed me to come in. Taking a deep breathe, I began, "Te' girl listen, I know I did you dirty a while back, but I'm here now. I can't stand the fact that you get danced on every night when it's my job. Truth is I really miss us being together. Now that we have a daughter, I wondering if we could bring back family times", with that I paused. Te' was by my side through thick 'n thin, and here I am just scrolling in. I fucked up big time. I wanna' let her know that i still got her. It's not making life any better without her. "...I really love you and would do anything for you. I'll take a bullet for you baby girl and it's sad to see that I wasn't involved four months into Kayla's life". She showed no emotion so I know what that ment. Can't blame a real nigga for trying. I gave Te' one last look before leaving. I'm missing another important figure in my life, it was bad enough Mel sacrificed his life for mine.