YAH She Mines

ASHANTI POV.
While everybody was in the car, I took one last tour around the house. It left so much memeriers of my childhood. I picked up a piece of broken glass of the counter. I knew some idiot was going to come and burn my house down. *Beeeeep*, I ran out side as we headed to the air port.

Getting on the plane I wanted to sit next to August. I though he would leave me a seat. I guess not! I walked over to him and he hugged my waist. "Bi/ch you in my seat", the lady looked up at me with a stank attitude. I grabbed her hair and swung her to the bathroom on the plane. I sat down, and looked up. "Damnn, bae chill". The hell he the one who ain't wanna save me a damn seat". August shook his head and laughed. Why you always lauging? He laughed some more.

I grabbed Kayla brung her over my lap. "You tired Kay"? She said nothing and drifted off too sleep. August kissed my cheek, and rubbed my thigh. He was making a mini video.

AUGUST POV.
"My wife, my baybe, my love, my life. Gimme kiss ma". I knew she was 'gonna duged my kiss because this was goin' up on instagram. I tried kissin' her but she turned her head. I pulled her back and pecked her. Te' grabbed my fave nd' gave me a quicky. "Now leave me along, I'm tired". I closed the video and put my arm around her. "I'm hold you down. You not going no where, you know that"? She giggled softly. A nigga tapped me. Not wanting to look over he said, "Excuse me sir, I don't mean to bother you but-..."

Comments and votes?