Fried

ASHANTI POV.
I was down at work, but my boss wanted me to be a waitress, for tonight. I was relived at the fact I wasn't dancing on nobody's old ass child tonight. But I can't see myself quiting anytime soon. I grabbed a drink and sat down. I saw a guy and his lady walk in holding hands. Seems like a cute couple if you'd ask me. I grabbed my pen and note pad and decided to please the happy couple. I got up to there table and couldn't believe my eyes to, Miss Kitty and August dinning tonight.

When I saw them it took me a moment to peep shit 'nd fall back. Miss kitty looked pleased but I wasn't in the mood for her foolishness. I looked up to August staring at me. "Can I take your order", I said with a slight attitude. I thought he changed, why was he doing this to me? "Te' baybe it's not a da-". "Save it, okay"! I wasn't taking no damn orders for them two. To just eat up in my face. I grabbed my coat and fixed my dress walking out of the door.

CHRIS POV.
I was home with Kayla, Sneak, and his girlfriend Moe, until I heard the door close. Ti' came home not long before she left saying goodbye. She said noting but walk up stairs and shut the door. I didn't wanna get involved with her attitude this moment because she'll go 0- 100 real quick onna' nigga. I decided to shoot her brother Trey ah' message.

MONIQUE POV. (Moe)
I didn't want to get in the middle of what ever was going on, but I felt I could relate to her. I decided to talk to her leaving both of these two idiots down stairs. It felt werid at first but I felt happy that I was the one here to help. I twisted the door knob and Ti' was laying in bed . "Are you okay"? She looked up at me with all guilt in her eyes, like she wanted to slap yhe living shit in me. She didnt tho' because there was no power to. I could tell she was hurt. I walked over 'nd placed my arms around her. I just hugged her tight. I know she was hurting by a man she whom she loved. Tears came scrolling down, which made me hug on to her even tighter moving slowly back n' fourth.