Suckk It Bit/ch

CIARA POV.

I knew August, or his home boys was going to come ans save Ti'. So my smart ass called the police ahead of time. They waited out back and I lied. "Yes, they have been coming in our house...Those burglars..okay thanks, sir. I blew the cheif a kiss. I thought about the safety of August, but dose he really love me? This plan better work, because I was out smashin' the cop a week ago. And i think I'm pregnant.

ASHANTI POV.
I ran out the door "Any other
mother/ucker wanna' get cut up in this bitch"? Ciara and Moe was in the other room playing cards. "Go fish bitch"! MOE playing with me too? I busted threw and walked in. Moe jumped up and plaeded. "My so called bestfriend, well ex-bestfriend. I Didn't Even Knew you long enough". Now I remember why I am an independent bitch. People phoney and ain't shit! I swear yo. Miss kitty laughed and sucked her teeth. Her hands were out behind her back. Why the fu/k you smiling?

"Sneak gonna' be mad as shit, knowing his girlfriend working against him". I slashed Ms. Kittys neck and ran out the room like a Cat. "I dogged ya mother hoe".

I left the room, but a gun was pointed to my head. "DONT SHOOT"! Kirk grabbed me and forced me back into the room. He sat me down pushing me, to give him head. I cried August! Trey! Mama!. He snatched my shirt and pulled my, Brazilian weave. "Suck my shit bit/ch".

VOTES or COMMENT PLEASE-