Secret Santa?

Next Day

TREY POV.
The guy we sold rock to died, due to having dried lunges and smoke in his system. The police was out looking for Sneak, and I but what can I say he's old. Sneak and I met up at the trap along with the rest of the crew. I looked in the draw for my phone, that I kept there now often, incase the police tracked my number. I had a message from Breezy saying Ti' was upset. I could already tell just by two weeks of August being here there was gonna be more problems.

We sat around counting money while we all smoked. August didn't seem too happy so I thought I'd bring up the case with him and lil sis. "Wassup witchu Youngin'"? August chuckled, "women". I laughed at the fact he still was dealing with her, "..but we lov'em all"

ASHANTI POV.
I went out food shopping for the fam'. Mama was going to hold a meeting this Tuesday for the family. I wanted to be the one too cook. Heading out, I was think about the special soup I was gonna' make but I couldn't find that specific sause. A special type that was really gonna' make my soup really pop in you mouth. I remember the days mama used to make it for a Trey and I, after my older sister left with my father. I walked with my eyes glued to my phone. My cart bumped into someone. "Ohh I'm sorry". "It's okay ma'am you seem to be in a rush". Was it just or was this man fine. "Yes, I am.. I'm sorry for that. I'm going to be cooking family dinner, and I'm looking for a special type of sauce". "Omega H", he said chucking. "Yes that's the one". "It's weird because it's my favorite too". I blushed as he handed me a jar. "Thank you", I said bubbly. He was gettin me soft. "Your invited if you want", I said with no hesitation. He handed me his phone, I placed my number inside, saving the contact as, Secret Santa with two heart emojis. "Alright I guess I'll call you later than", he walked away leaving me wet in between my legs.