Continued...

"I ain't' giving her back until you give me back my money", the old man spoke. August ran up to me holding me hand. "Baybe don't worry, I'm comin' bac to getchu', don't worry I promise". Aug wiped my cheeks and kissed my hand. It was the farthest he could reach me. It was a pleasure, but I felt like shit. Knowin he didn't sell this one, but he still cared after every single piece of sh\t, I said about him. My thug made my day. Kirk and the intruders left, throwing me into the back seat. Wait until I slap the living shit outta' Kirk. He used me, only to kiddnape me and probably rape my ass. I sat silently, tapping my fingers along the window, with my head on my knees. Kayla, mommy's coming back.

Pushin' me in a cold room, i showed no emotion. I looked around. My back laid on the corner of the wall, pulling out the necklace in my booty shorts. It was the one Aug bought me. Nobody knows about it, 'till this day. He gave it to me our first date. We were young and wild, having fun. Doing what ever, and just thinking about the trouble we would get into together. I opened the heart, which still held a picture of us in his mama's Cadillac. I got up looking at the half moon and kissed it placing it around my neck. "I love you".

MAMA DE' POV.
"You all never listen to me. I told 'yall about all this foolishness. Cut it out wit' these drugs. Now my baby could be in Africa right now, knowing that she has a daughter to take care of". I stopped talking and looked at the half moon. "Lord Jesus.." I wonder if anything I said made sense to them. "My house was boutta' be a war zone thanks to you all rats".

AUGUST POV.
I brushed my teeth and got in bed. I kicked Ciara out, now I have this whole empty bed. I pulled out my phone and got on instagram. I scolded down to an old of Te ' sleeping on my lap. I never forgot the day I met her. We had no where to go, so we fell asleep in the back of my mama's Cadillac. I got up on the balcony and looked at the half moon. "Baybe, I promise I'm coming back. Daddy gotchu'".