Chapter 82.1~82.2~82.3

Chapter 82.1 - Little Bun: Su Nuo

Edited by: Larkspur

Su Yanyi and Qin Jiran were showing off their love in the target practice room. Somehow, those cold and ruthless guns had turned especially warm and comforting now.

It was almost four in the afternoon, when Qin Jiran's phone suddenly buzzed. Jiang Xiaobin had sent a simple text. He hoped he'd be allowed to upload a picture of Su Yanyi and him onto the internet as a 'little something' for the fans on Christmas.

Qin Jiran didn't reject this but still asked Su Yanyi for her opinion first. Since showing off their love would infuriate Wang Zhilin, she naturally didn't reject this. However, Su Yanyi suggested taking more pictures of themselves holding rifles. This was much more creative, and they could share it on each other's Weibo.

But these were Su Yanyi's thoughts. The users and fans, on the other hand, felt there was some sort of appeal in this.

At the same time, two pictures appeared on Queen Su and Film Emperor Qin's Weibos. One was a picture of them together - looking indifferent and not close at all, yet seemingly harmonious and quite well-matched.

People had a different impression when they looked at either of the Weibos than when they looked at both the same time. They found it more interesting this way.

On Su Yanyi's Weibo was a picture of Qin Jiran adeptly holding a gun. He looked handsome but cold; calmly gazing ahead. People wanted to scream at the sight of him!

Yet, on Qin Jiran's Weibo, the angle in which Su Yanyi held the gun was different from his. Hers was a side profile that made her appear more refined and nonchalant. With that slightly raised chin, she gave off the Queen's vibe. She really brought out a murderous aura around her when holding a gun, just like a female assassin.

Once the three pictures were uploaded, the comments section began to explode!

Qin-Sama is too handsome! Are they trying to shoot a gunplay film and is Queen Su a part of it? It'd be great then! I'm definitelylooking forward to this...

It seems like they're playing in a shooting club or someplace like that. Today is Christmas, so they probably went to celebrate and took pictures of their PDA to make us envious. Right, Qin-Sama?

I support the person above. I think they're basically going on a date in public! They must be having an affair!

Why the PDA during Christmas‽ What should I do with my kid who's still in school‽ He'll cry himself to death!

Even if they are showing off their love, I'll endure it. They are a perfect match together!

Brother, the way you've held the gun is very accurate. You must've learned this before, and I was once a soldier who used this type of gun before. You are worthy of being my idol. In the future, you should act in more gunplay films since you're so strong in all aspects. I'm willing to watch it!

This was a male fan who had come in randomly.

Above was the gist of Film Emperor Qin's Weibo comments. Now, let's look at Queen Su's Weibo comments.

Queen, you're my idol forever. I'll always love you!

Why is there such a cool woman? How are all the women in the world going to live now‽

Film Emperor Qin is very handsome and Queen Su is very cool too. They are really a perfect match, looking exactly like a seasoned couple!