Chapter 77.3-78.1

Chapter 77.3 — Posing for another Photo

Edited by: Larkspur

Su Yanyi agreed to attend the Heavenly Sea Charity Show. However, this was kept as a secret. Besides Qin Jiran who knew, only Kang Zhong and Pan Yan who arranged the journey knew too.

Kang Zhong and Pan Yan were still in a hazy state. The two had favorable impressions of each other, but they hadn’t expressed their thoughts. The key point was that the two were rational. They approached the relationship with caution. They believed that it was more suitable to interact with each other for a while. This was why they hadn’t said anything. However, they understood each other’s feelings. They were also on good terms with one another and extremely cooperative during work.

Su Yanyi was quite satisfied with this. She didn’t mind dating within the office. As long as it didn’t affect their work, she had no opinions. Moreover, in her past life, they were a couple. Sooner or later, they would end up together. Thereby, she was very supportive.

Three days before the charity show, Ling Tianyue appeared in Su Yanyi’s office. It was two almost three in the afternoon and it was much later when they finished discussing

Firstly, they spoke about the Heavenly Sea Charity Show. In that, they focused on Su Yanyi’s attendance.

“President Su, since you intend on attending this event, how about we make this charity show the opening ceremony of our foundation? This is a grand occasion too. I’ve already finished handling the procedures for the foundation. We can take this chance to announce it. Not only can we expand our influence, but we can also cut down on the costs. How does this sound?”

In reality, Ling Tianyue wanted to come and convince Su Yanyi to attend the ceremony, but who knew she’d mentioned it herself. Therefore, she immediately put forth her idea.

“This is ok. I will invite the Su Family and the representatives of the Long Media as well. However, the ceremony should be simple. The charity show should be the highlight. Don’t be too out in the open.”

Though Su Yanyi thought this idea was pretty good, she still felt they needed to focus on specific matters. A charitable foundation was a good event, but it didn’t need to be too ostentatious. Otherwise, it wouldn’t take long for a good event to turn bad.

“I understand this. We are giving back to society. Naturally, it doesn’t need to be too ostentatious. Otherwise, people might be envious and it won’t be good to have eyes on us. However, there are quite a few people who are keeping an eye on your actions. Do you need help?”

Ling Tianyue was naturally a well-informed person. She knew a bit about Su, Wang, and Qin Family’s gratitude and grudges. These few days, this triad had been quite busy. A sense of foreboding was rife throughout the A City, keeping its people in anxiety.

“I don’t need it. I can handle this.”

Don’t even mention the Su Family, her power alone was enough to deal with these two families. Who lets these two families think too highly of themselves despite lacking the intelligence that should’ve come along with it? Besides, her elder brother and Jiran had been helping her from the shadows. It was even more unlikely for her to be in danger. Where did she need someone else’s help? She was underestimating her.

“That’s true. When has President Su ever needed help from me, a nobody? Well, I want President Su to help me with something. I’m not sure if President Su is willing to.” Actually, Ling Tianyue was only just asking casually. She was well aware of Su Yanyi’s power. When had she needed her help? In fact, it’s her who wanted to find Su Yanyi for help.