Chapter 71.1-71.2

Chapter 71.1 — This is Love

At noon, Su Yanyi invited the whole crew to eat extremely exquisite Japanese cuisine for lunch. When the cast and crew members eat the Japanese cuisine, they shouted out the Queen is formidable. They even took pictures of lunch and uploaded online with messages saying, “Queen treated us to lunch”, “Queen is so loving”, and “Queen, please come often”. This made many of the fans envy them and wished they could join the crew. There were too many benefits in joining the crew. They would be able to see the Film Emperor and eat the delicious food the Queen treats them to. It really made others envious.

This time, Jiang Xiaobin learned to be smart. He immediately uploaded a number of pictures on Film Emperor Qin’s Weibo. Majority of the pictures are pictures of Queen Su and the Film Emperor eating together. Although the pictures were ordinary, it gives off a very warm feeling, making the fans both admire and envy the couple.

In fact, not all of the Film Emperor’s fans support Qin Jiran and Su Yanyi being together. There are still a group of female fans that wants their idol to be single. After all, they would be able to have more fantasy of their idol this way. However, there are very few fans who are like this. They only protested against Qin Jiran and Su Yanyi’s relationship in the beginning. After that, they gradually began to accept Su Yanyi’s existence.

It cannot help but be said that it’s very difficult for people o find any faults on Su Yanyi. Even though her temperament is very indifferent and her methods are a little ruthless, it can’t overshadow the sparkling golden light that her whole body emits.

She has an extraordinary family background, extraordinary ability, and an extraordinary appearance. No matter how picky the fans are, once a woman has these three points and some necessary emotions, they wouldn’t think that she isn’t worthy of Qin Jiran, the Film Emperor. Therefore, the number of blessings from the fans are gradually increasing. Even more, in a short period of time, they have become the best married couple in the entertainment industry. But all of this doesn’t affect the sparkling golden light that her whole body emits.

In the afternoon, the crew moved to another part of the villa to start filming. Qin Jiran still has two more scenes. One of the scenes involves him and the female lead interacting. However, it’s not a flirtatious scene. He merely has to save the female lead from the criminal and pull the female lead’s arm towards the end of the scene.

The main subject of the film,《Power War》is police, criminals, and criminal investigation. There aren’t many portrayals of love in the film. The most excessive part of the film is just a few ambiguous scenes. Even when they hold hands, it was to help each other escape from the criminals. This is one of the reasons Qin Jiran inclined to love this script more. He likes Su Yanyi with both his heart and body. So he only wants to touch Su Yanyi. Just thinking about touching other woman makes him disgusted. Therefore, even if he’s filming, he doesn’t want to have too much contact with other women. When Yanyi wasn’t willing to be with him before, he did the same thing. Now that Yanyi agreed to try to be with him, so he is more reluctant to have anything to do with other women. Even if it’s for filming, he’s not too willing. Perhaps this is also a kind of psychological mysophobia.

So when Guo Zekai was considering whether they should add more romantic scenes, he was rejected by Qin Jiran without a second thought. But this won’t affect the quality of the film. With Qin Jiran’s clear-cut yet beautiful talent, a puzzling and mysterious plot development, and a tempestuous storyline, it is enough to make this film a classic criminal investigation movie.

“Quickly leave! Once you leave, immediately call the police and let them protect you!” Qin Jiran was dripping with blood as he sat on the ground. Both his shoulder and ankle were shot. His appearance showed that he was in a difficult situation. In contrast, the female lead he had just saved appeared to look much better but there was a panicked expression on her face.