Chapter 75.1-75.2

Chapter 75.1 — Keep Laughing and I’ll Bite You

Qin Jiran made dinner while letting his thoughts run wild. Suddenly, he heard Yanyi’s voice.

“What are you thinking?” Su Yanyi’s voice rang, scaring Qin Jiran.

Qin Jiran exclaimed the truth, a bit embarrassed: “I’m thinking about our next date.”

Su Yanyi raised her eyebrows, believing this man finally started to become smart. He actually knew to plan their next date.

“Then, date it is. Where do you want to go?” Su Yanyi was extremely cooperative on the dating matter. Maybe it was the past life’s experiences that led her to understand a bit more. She felt that work wasn’t as important anymore. If possible, she was willing to spend a lot more time doing relaxing and happy things as well as spending time with those she desired to.

Su Yanyi agreed and Qin Jiran was naturally delighted. However, when Yanyi asked for the location, a headache began to form. Where should they go? He was just thinking of this problem but he had no response to it!

“Yanyi, do you like watching movies? How about we go watch a movie?” Qin Jiran was unable to come up with an idea and thought of copying the typical dating procedure. Go out for a meal, shop the streets, and watch a movie. He could skip the first two.

“Watch a movie? Ok. Let’s go after eating.” Su Yanyi was a little surprised but still agreed straightforwardly. Besides a requirement for work, she hadn’t seemed to have gone to a theater just to watch a movie. Who let her job to frequently require her to watch movies or tv shows in order to understand the development of markets and its demands. Therefore, movies had lacked the entertainment it held for her.

Dinner was quickly prepared in between the two people’s conversation. Steak and red wine, along with a couple of extremely exquisite side dishes. Su Yanyi was a bit shocked by this dinner. She meaningfully smiled at Qin Jiran after she thought of something. His ears reddened, a bit uncomfortable.

How come he thought Yanyi looked at him weirdly, as though he had plotted a conspiracy? He felt guilty not which was not supposed to happen. He just wanted to change the style of food for Yanyi and he definitely didn’t have other thoughts. He could swear to the light bulb!

“Um, I’m just changing the flavor. We can’t always eat Chinese meals.” Qin Jiran hurriedly explained, hoping that Yanyi won’t think he harbored evil intentions. But Yanyi looked at him as though she understood everything, which made him feel like even a hundred mouths couldn’t even explain the truth.

Su Yanyi smiled without saying anything. This led Jin Jiran to be uneased even more. They were just eating some western-style food. Why did the atmosphere suddenly turn this ambiguous? He was quite embarrassed.

“In the future, you can change the flavor often. I don’t mind.” Before Qin Jiran’s face was about to turn red, Su Yanyi replied calmly. Unsure why, but Qin Jiran believed Yanyi was teasing him.

After they ate the rich and fulfilling dinner, the two decided to head out after dressing up. This gave them the feeling of being a long-married couple with them heading out for a date.

The two decided to change their shoes by the door when the sparkling small golden turtle laid on Qin Jiran’s shoes. He gave people the feeling as though he wanted to be packed up and brought along. The eyes moved around in a circle, giving off a quick-witted and cute expression.

Qin Jiran helplessly placed the small golden turtle down from his shoes to the side before wearing his shoes. He watched as the small golden turtle used his claws to grab onto the end of his pants and looked expectantly at Qin Jiran. Qin Jiran had no resistance against cute animals. Therefore, he didn’t have the heart to pull him off.