Chapter 84.1~84.2~84.3

Chapter 84.1 - The black gift

Edited by: Larkspur

All good things must come to an end as did the happy breakfast. Since Su Yanyi and Qin Jiran had to work, they planned on leaving only to be stopped by Mother Su.

"Jiran needs to shoot scenes. It's understandable that he won't have time, but your company has Kang Zhong and Mingyang. It's ok if you don't go for a day. Stay at home and accompany Nuo Nuo. He likes you, always taking secret glances at you. Don't act cold and scare him. Don't you know that you have to treat kids gently?" Mother Su pulled on Su Yanyi's hand, not letting her go.

Su Yanyi sure was busy but not to the point where she had no choice but to report to the company every day. It's fine if she didn't go a day or two.

Su Yanyi looked at Su Yanmo who was in the far distance talking to little Su Nuo. She thought about it before she said, "Hm."

This nephew who'd suddenly appeared in her life, Su Yanyi liked him still. She should be accompanying her nephew.

"I only have two scenes to shoot this morning and I'll return when I'm done." Although he couldn't bear to leave, it's too late to change his schedule so he would have to finish shooting his scenes before coming back. Playing with Yanyi and his nephew would've been more delightful than shooting scenes.

"Hm."

Mother and Father Su all had something to do and Grandfather Su went back to the base after saying goodbye to his great-grandson. Only the siblings and a clever bun remained in the house.

"Brother, take Nuo Nuo out to play." After sitting in the house for a while, the three were a bit bored.

Su Yanyi and Su Yanmo had never taken care of a kid, though Su Yanmo had taken care of a young Su Yanyi. But they were similar in age so the feeling was different. It was a bit difficult to play with a child now, but thankfully Su Nuo was obedient and wouldn't nag or annoy the adults to play with them. As long as they gave him toys, he could happily play by himself.

Little Nuo Nuo wasn't actually restraining himself but it was rather a habit. His mother, naturally, had to go out to work in order to raise him. Although there was a babysitter to look after him, he played by himself most of the time. Whilst playing, he didn't take the initiative to play with other people anymore because he knew that no one would want to play with him. Later on, he found out that Mother hadn't played with him for a long time because she was busy with work so that she could earn money to take care of him. Therefore, little Su Nuo felt better.

But no matter how good a child was, he would want to play outside. Hearing Su Yanyi, little Su Nuo immediately raised his head and looked eagerly at Su Yanmo.

"Where are we going to play?" Naturally, Su Yanmo wouldn't reject him. The only reason why he was here was just so he could accompany his son longer.

At the question, Su Yanyi's head began to hurt. Where would they go play? How would she know? She's not a child! But she couldn't take little Su Nuo to shoot!

"Where do you want to play?" Su Yanyi asked, not to Su Yanmo but Su Nuo who looked eagerly at her.

Su Nuo's eyes brightened and looked at his father, noticing that his father seemed to be waiting for his response too. He thought seriously before his expression changed. He seemed to have thought of something, but he quickly hesitated.

He inquired weakly, "Can we go anywhere?"

This was obviously impossible! But Su Yanyi thought that there should be no problem with the place the little bun wanted to go to, so she nodded her head. Likewise, Su Yanmo did too.