Chapter 80.1-80.2-80.3

Chapter 80.1 — The Christmas Date

Edited by: Larkspur

The morning of Christmas.

The two were used to morning exercises. Su Yanyi had a vast improvement in her skills; she’s much crueler and harsher. Qin Jiran had improved greatly too and was much fiercer. The two were familiar with each other’s moves. Therefore, they rarely injured each other. Of course, even if it happened, Qin Jiran was the one to get beaten up by Su Yanyi. Qin Jiran definitely didn’t have the heart to hit her.

After the morning exercises, Qin Jiran went to prepare breakfast. Su Yanyi returned to her room to shower and change. Then, she waited for food.

Like usual, the breakfast was rich and abundant. However, because it was Christmas, Qin Jiran had specially prepared an apple pie for Su Yanyi.

“People say it’s a custom to eat apples on Christmas, so I made a few apple pies for you.” While speaking, Qin Jiran packed the apple pies into a meal box so Su Yanyi could eat it while resting at work. This happened almost every day and the food changed every time too.

“Christmas lasts for three days. The first day which was yesterday was Christmas Eve. That’s when we should eat the apple.” Su Yanyi understood this better than Qin Jiran. However, she took the meal box happily and went to work.

Pan Yan had been waiting outside the villa. Once she saw the familiar meal box in Su Yanyi’s hand, she laughed meaningfully. Her face revealed a glimpse of envy. Qin Jiran was really the best choice for a husband with how considerate and detailed he was.

In the beginning, Pan Yan didn’t know that Qin Jiran had made the pastries in the meal box. She thought that the servants of the Su Family had made it. She thought about preparing it in the future since President Su enjoyed eating these pastries.

She happened upon the truth during a conversation with Kang Zhong when he casually mentioned President Su’s preferences. That’s when she found out that Qin Jiran had personally made those pastries. As for how Kang Zhong knew about this, he had personally asked President Su. That was the whole truth. Now, she’s even more envious. From time to time, she would assess Kang Zhong. This man was pretty nice to her but he never personally cooked for her. Compared to Film Emperor Qin, he really wasn’t gentle, considerate, and wise enough.

Kang Zhong was unaware that he was being disliked by the woman he liked because he wasn’t wise and kind enough. Even if he knew, he probably wouldn’t be able to imitate Qin Jiran’s tenacity and his investment of feelings. It’s not because he didn’t love her but there were different ways to love someone. Maybe, there were different intensities of love as well.

At the office, Su Yanyi held the meal box herself. The performing artists of Resplendent Entertainment were used to Su Yanyi like this. As the private eyes spread the news, the entire Resplendent Entertainment knew that the meal box President Su held was personally made by Film Emperor Qin. In it was all sorts of pastries attracting everyone’s shocks and jealousy. Especially women! They all sighed, wondering why they hadn’t found such a considerate man.

Pan Yan and Kang Zhong reported their findings after entering the office. After the two left, Su Yanyi placed her hands on the meal box. In the next second, it vanished. She packed it off into the system’s storage. She didn’t want to hide it but the system had a preservation function that could keep the food fresh. If it wasn’t for the fear of arousing suspicions, she would’ve done so at home already.

In fact, in the beginning, Su Yanyi hadn’t thought of using the system to store food. It was during a random conversation with 001 that she’d found out about this function. But by then, people in the company knew that she brought a meal box to work every day. To avoid suspicion, she placed the pastries into the storage only after she was in her office.