Chapter 83.1~83.2~83.3

Chapter 83.1 - Father and son meet

Edited by: Larkspur

During dinner, Mother Su had arranged for little Su Nuo to sit on the highchair. The utensils were all kids' styles and at the same time, she'd prepared a lot of food that little kids liked. It could be said that she'd worked hard on this.

During dinner, Mother Su wanted to personally feed little Su Nuo but he rejected. "Grandmother, I can eat by myself."

They say kids have the purest thoughts and can easily distinguish those who treat them genuinely. In a few short hours, little Su Nuo already liked this whole family. Great Grandfather, Grandfather, Grandmother, Aunt, and Uncle, they were all nice and truthfully liked him. He was very happy and at the same time, was eager to see his own father. If only his father liked him as much as they did!

Mother had said that his father was an outstanding person and she, naturally, wasn't wrong. But when he thought of his mother, little Su Nuo was a bit down. In the future, he could never see his mother.

Although the doctors, nurses, and the aunts, said that mother went somewhere really far, he knew that the mother had passed away. Mother had a serious illness that even the doctor couldn't cure her, so she didn't leave because she didn't want him, but because she had no choice but to leave. Before mother passed away, she'd entrusted her friend with him who brought him here, to his father's home.

He knew about his father ever since he was little. Mother would always talk to him about his father; how he was very capable and outstanding. She would also say how handsome and alike the two of them were and how in the future when he had seen his father, he needed to be like his father and try hard to be a good kid, so that father would like him. Mother also said that after she left, the closest person he would have in this world would be his father.

"Nuo Nuo, why don't you like? Do you not prefer it?" Seeing that little Su Nuo had suddenly stopped and his eyes dimmed, she didn't know what he'd thought of. Mother Su patted little Su Nuo's head as she asked while being extremely kind.

This child didn't have his father by his side from a young age. Now that his mother had passed away, he should be worried and upset in a very unfamiliar environment. But this child was very clever, didn't cause trouble, and was sensible. The adults, all felt sorry for the child.

"No, it's very tasty." Nuo Nuo wasn't picky. Mother said that he wouldn't grow up if he were picky. He had been hoping to quickly grow up so he could take care of his mother. But before he could grow up, his mother was gone.

Su Nuo's eyes turned red at this thought. He hurriedly lowered his head, not wanting others to see him cry. Mother said that kids who loved to cry were not strong men. Strong men were brave and wouldn't cry.

Despite how quick Su Nuo was, how could he duck from the gazes of the entire Su Family? Mother Su patted Su Nuo's head and comforted, "You must be missing your mother, right? Don't be upset. Your mother will be watching Nuo Nuo grow up in heaven. If Nuo Nuo is happy, your mother will be happy too."

"Hm, Nuo Nuo is happy!" Little Su Nuo nodded his head seriously and tried his best to eat, despite his red eyes. Even though the mother wasn't here, he needed to try his best to grow up. That way, he could take care of Grandmother who was as gentle as a mother.

Little Su Nuo couldn't help but secretly glance at Su Yanyi. Although aunty wasn't that gentle, she was still very nice to him. Not long ago, she had people send a lot of toys over for him and his room couldn't handle anymore. So, when he grows up, he would protect aunty too. In regards to Great Grandfather, Grandfather, and Uncle, they were all strong men who didn't need his protection.