Chapter 64.2-64.3

Chapter 64.2 — The Class Reunion

“How about taking a picture? I have my equipment ready,” Liu Liu said. From figure to and clothing to temperament, Su Yanyi and Qin Jiran were perfectly matched.

Su Yanyi responded by moving next to Qin Jiran, who subconsciously straightened his back a little. He had naturally been the star of numerous photoshoots and films before, but when his partner was Su Yanyi, he suddenly felt nervous.

Liu Liu took out a camera and adjusted it, but he was somewhat unsatisfied and instructed, “It’s okay if the two of you move closer. You’re husband and wife.”

Su Yanyi blinked, glanced at Qin Jiran, and moved closer until their bodies were touching.

However, Liu Liu was still unsatisfied. “Film Emperor Qin, don’t be so cold. Take the initiative and put your right hand on President Su’s waist. Laugh gently to show elegance and love. This is not the time for you to act cold.”

Qin Jiran wanted to explain that he wasn’t trying to act cool—he was just stiff, alright? Stiff!

Nonetheless, he complied and reached for her waist, but he dared not put it down. His hand hovered there in the air.

Film Emperor Qin would like to say: I would never use the excuse of a taking a photo to eat tofu!

Su Yanyi noticed, of course, and couldn’t help but frown. She turned to look at him and asked, “Tired yet?”

At first he was a little confused, but when he felt her pull his hand to land on her waist, his entire body instantly froze, and the tips of his ears turned red.

When Su Yanyi saw this, her previous dissatisfaction changed into amusement. Ah, this man. Wasn’t he a little too pure, getting shy from something like this?

Liu Liu quickly pressed the shutter and captured the scene.

The man was talented and handsome, but unlike usual, he looked a little flustered… and somehow, it was cute.

The woman was arrogant, beautiful, and cold, but at the moment her eyes contained a trace of amusement that made her seem like a warmer person. Standing together, they made for a strangely harmonious sight.

Although the photo lacked a feeling of strong love, it held a bit of warmth and contagious joy.

“Tut-tut, this could make the headlines. And it can be used as a magazine cover too.” Liu Liu was very satisfied with his handiwork, and the rest of them also nodded approvingly when they saw the photo.

“Don’t publish it yet. Wait until the reunion is over, then you can do whatever you’d like with it.”  Queen Su was determined to show off her man with public displays of affection. She understood how the internet, the media, and the public worked all too well, and she didn’t mind taking advantage of them.

“Mhm, I understand!” Liu Liu nodded with shining eyes, fully aware of her intentions. A public display of affection? He definitely understood!

…..

The class reunion was taking place within a commercial villa area in the suburbs. The villas were often rented for purposes such as holding small banquets or parties. Evidently, the standards for the class reunion were pretty high.

Su Yanyi and Qin Jiran arrived right on time and saw a lot of cars parked outside of the villa, among which were quite a few luxury ones. However, the majority consisted of ordinary everyday cars. The assortment also reflected the types of guests attending the reunion.

Considering his status, Qin Jiran’s car was lowkey. It was a simple BMW that cost around two million RMB1, which truthfully didn’t seem very “simple”, but compared to the other luxury cars in the parking lot, it was. Those cars were at least quintuple the price of his.