XX.DOMINANCE

(~A Hundred Years Ago~)

(Year 743)

"Brother, I saw everything," Annabelle said to her brother, emerged from her Pure Titan's nape after eating her dear mother to receive the Valkyrie Titan. Karl came onto her embracing her with his arms as his sister made a faint expression with glowing golden eyes and Titan marks.

"Mother is within me now...I can hear it and feel it... the pain of my predecessors resurrecting the dead to service the Eldians. I felt it...I felt stronger. I felt my predecessors conversing me...it felt like I am being chained by their will." She said weakly as smoke circulate them.

"This elusive power... The Valkyrie Titan ...is so glorious....." She said faintly as her eyes glows gold repeatedly.

(Year 848)

A large thunder formed a dark silver Knight Titan as metallic wings from its back emerged aggressively. It screamed as the wind howled strongly. The MP's look at it in horror as they tried to run, they ran away in fear as one of them got grabbed by the Titan. "Gah!" The soldier yelled in pain as his body was torn apart by Aera.

"Titan!" One of the Military Police yelled as they tried their best to escape from the monstrosity. She trampled them like ants and bugs as blood splattered everywhere.

"Ah!!!!" One of the few remaining Military soldiers got forcefully dragged then got thrown into the cliff lifelessly as Aera grits her teeth when the soldiers start to fire her using guns. She flapped her metallic wings towards them, as a strong wind howled onto them, forcing them to back off. The Valkyrie Titan head down to the ground then looks around the bloody mess.

Aera closed her eyes, gritting her teeth, learning that she will execute more and more people in the near future until she sensed three children coming onto the scene: Reiner, Annie, and Bertholdt. She widens her eyes as she quickly emerges from the nape with Titan marks on her face.

She forcefully managed to leave the nape as smoke circulated her. Delphi screeched as he sat on her left shoulder. Aera quickly mounted Scorpio without hesitation, leaving the bloody place.

"Over here!" Reiner yelled, motioning his comrades to go to the scene. When they arrived at the place, they were obliged as the smoke began to disappear, revealing mashed, trampled, headless, and torn apart soldiers.

"She did this?" Annie said, looking at the surroundings. Reiner turned his gaze onto the lifeless Titan body with a hole on its nape.

(FLASH)

(Year 840)

"To defeat the Valkyrie Titan, we must first be aware of their dominance. We only know small things about this shifter. If Helos can defeat this Titan then so can we." Captain Magath said as he pointed a tapestry of the Valkyrie Titan while the warrior candidates wrote down notes.

At the Great Titan War, it was hard to believe that Annabelle Fritz was been defeated by Helos and the Tybur Family but it was all staged and was part of the plan of Karl and the head of the Tybur family, a hundred years ago. It may not be the strongest and the mightiest of all the Ten Titans, their head is the weak spot instead of the nape and can be easily destroyed after being shot many times by Anti-Titan artillery cannons. Currently, Valkyrie Titans now wear dark metallic helmets, which make them harder to defeat.

A/N: I ain't making the Valkyrie Titan be Overpowered. Like, seriously. Everybody has weaknesses.

(FLASH)

(Year 848)

"Look!" Reiner pointed as they saw a kneeling Valkyrie Titan before them.

"The Valkyrie Titan..." Bertholdt parted his lips as Annie look around. "It looks like that she had left recently," Reiner said as he grits his teeth.