XL.OPPOSITION

(~Centuries Ago~)

A tall noble held someone's hand very firmly, eyeing through the gaze of the person before him. The hand that he was currently fondling was a bearded man with a crown made of precious gold, known for his ignorance towards the Great Titan War—The Emperor of Eldia, Karl Fritz.

Furthermore, two figures were standing behind slightly far from the Emperor. One was standing regally, slightly a bit distant to the bearded man, it was a woman with flaxen hair and wore a numb facade though when she laid her green eyes towards the man, she embarked on a narrowly dismal act.

The other was a tall and broad man standing near the large window. Black-haired, brown eyes and wore an item of extravagant clothing, standing very stiff as he held a cane stabbing it to the ground, not much pleased with his sudden presence.

However, when the two heard of Karl's statement of him accepting Marley on exterminating their own race had somewhat made them feel alarmed. The man with a cane stopped giving disdainful looks to the person in front of the Emperor then gazes to the floor, currently on his thoughts of what Karl had said. Whilst the woman's reaction was not as stirring as the black-haired man next to her, she only let out a silent sough as the man proceed himself to contain his composure.

"Your imperial majesty...I—I am willing to grant your wishes for the wellness of our future. I will make that happen as soon as I can and make the motherland believe about the story of Helos."

"That is good to hear...that is all I ask, Lord Tybur. Godspeed."

The woman behind the Emperor had noticed the unusual utterance that the man with a cane had worn, it seemed to her that he thought that his Imperial majesty's ideology is an absurdity yet did not dare to speak.

It was the Head of the Tybur Family that had willingly come to the imperial capital anonymously. At first, Karl sent a letter to him to speak of some matters, which he was planning to propose a plan with him but Lord Tybur declined and proceeded to assist Marley in stealing one of the Ten Titans from the noble houses that were involved in the Great Titan War, which angered the Emperor that he sent his sister, the Valkyrie Titan to cast merely countless giant swords towards Liberio as a warning and a threat to the Tyburs that the first blade that stabbed to the ground was the Tybur's estate that was also the Marleyan headquarters.

Then there, Lord Tybur came in an audacious manner to the imperial capital, the Emperor seemingly stated some provoking remarks towards the Tybur Family's actions on leaving the Eldian empire, which had started made the Tybur to start an argument, pointing out that Karl did nothing but hide on his palace as the war was occurring.

The two behind them did not even bother to speak but to listen. At the Tybur's sudden outbursts and fairly an insult towards him, The flaxen-haired woman behind the Emperor faced down to the ground, eyes faint as ever, she knew if she was in the Tybur's place, she would have been harmed by Karl. The noble next to her hardened his grip on his cane, glancing between the two men. Surprisingly, Karl apologized for his abrupt statement and then so on told Tybur about the plan.

So sudden that it made the Tybur oblige what the Emperor had said. Then there, Karl bid him farewell as he left the place with two raven-haired guards who usually followed him around.

The Tybur was yet about to leave until the man with a cane came into his presence with a straight face and spoke. "Quite fast of you to approve such plan, Lord Tybur."

"I agree with him, with no eldian existing, the world will be filled with peace, a world without Schrödingers is even better." The Tybur responded.

"Careful there. I might have you hanged high at the gates of the capital." The Schrödinger threatened him with his sharp sour tongue.