XXIII.STUDIOUS

(Year 850)

"Aera, I want to speak with you tonight," said Clyde. Delphi flew away from his broad shoulders with a screech.

A carriage just parked in front of him as the driver turned his gaze onto the noble, heating a solemn manner "Lord Clyde." The Schrödinger nodded to the coachman with a blank face, making his way inside the carriage. 

The horse neighed loudly as the carriage started running. Clyde dramatically looks at the window, seeing countless soldiers. The Military Police haven't given up looking for Aera despite no clue of where she had gone.

The Military aside from the Police were in high demand to get more swords and knives that were made in the high-class silver dark metallic plate from Aera's titan. The last encounter of the Duchess, where Aera first transformed, became a Military Base.

Journalists throughout the years began asking questions to the people of Wall Rose regarding the accident that had happened since the Military Police harshly refuse to answer questions.

 "Let me go!" Clyde heard a girl wailing in pain, being dragged by a soldier.

He gritted his teeth as he look away, closing his eyes. He has seen enough deaths. Peasants being burned alive, hanged, and being forcefully drowned to death.

"We're here, sir." said the Coachman. Clyde opens the door then saw Kenny with a weird grin on his face. "Hey! It's my Pal!" said the Ackerman out loud while Clyde look at him in displeasure.

"Yo, kid. Quite a shame that ya lost the court. Your old man just left the Royal Capital, dunno why but nah who cares." said Kenny.

"Where you off to, anyway kid? You're gonna see Aera tonight, don't ya? Some confrontation." 

 "I didn't know that she has a brother here in the walls." Clyde sighed.

"Oh! Yeah! I forgot to tell ya that she actually has two bros." The Ackerman whispered with a weird smirk. "She's the oldest among her siblings. That Titan boy is actually the youngest."

"Isn't she panicking? Eren is now being under the supervision of those schemes." Clyde wrinkled his nose in disgust, referring to the Scouts.

"I dunno kid. Ask her. But I probably advise ya to don't get in her way. That kid is a madwoman and her irascibility is undoubtedly irritating." said Kenny.

"Indeed, she is." Clyde crossed his arms.

"Kenny, let's go." They heard a familiar voice, revealing Rod Reiss."Right, back at ya." The Ackerman lowered his Fedora, following the Royal, leaving Clyde alone.

He makes his way deep into the forest with a torch in his hands, glancing behind him, making sure that no one is following him. Once he got behind the waterfall, he stroked the skull placed in the side. The stone wall instantly open. When he entered the place, Aera was looking at the tapestry, ignoring Clyde's presence, yet again.

"I believe you have something to tell me?" He made his way in front of his friend.

"Tell you what?" Aera questioned malevolently.

"To tell me that you have a brother who is a Titan shifter," said Clyde. 

The ashen-haired lifted her chin in his response."Are you going to lecture me about that?" She asked while making her way to her desk.

"What are you plotting?" Her friend questioned.

"Many things, how to seize the Eldian Crown, how to make you stop being your father's lapdog." Aera bantered in a low tone voice, as Clyde tilted his jaw at her behavior.