Ch.4XxHypnotic,Basic Bitchin' BustersxX

Chapter Four-XxHypnotic,Basic Bitchin' BustersxX

"Nigga stop following me please!" I semi shouted as I still hustled away from him. The hell was he following me for. Every time he saw me, he wanted to stop and talk. Does it look like I want anything from you niggas? No.

"Aye, You gonna make me run after yo' ass. I said hold the fuck up." I was beginning to get scared now. I know I had a lot of hard talk and this hard shell on the outer because that's just the way you have to be in the hood.

But I was really as delicate and vulnerable as a petal, but he didn't need to know that. No one did. "J—just let us go." I said kind of trembling now. The way he looked was enough to scare a bitch. He had this stride, and the sag in his pants made me even more jumpy.

Brawny shoulders to match his dangerous demeanor, and his sky high height and then the tattoos which made him look like some jail bird.  His chocolate skin, made me feel like he was just some regular nigga, the ones who watch dollars rain over bitches every weekend, who had several baby Mamas and the type who killed people, yeah murder.

"Why you running? I ain't some monster. I just wanna holler at you." He said from behind me as soon as I banged the deserted corner, clutching unto Leila and Lexy's hand.

I turned around looking into his eyes, as my small scrawny body met his. Looking up to him as if he was some Godfather.

"Look we didn't see nothing. I don't got no money if that's what you're looking for. I ain't got shit to rob. Me and my daughters just...we just gotta go." I said a little jumpy around him, holding Leila and Lexy close.

"What happened behind there, just some regular shit. He owe my Pops money, I gotta get it. You understand?" He asked trying to explain himself to me.

"Look you don't have to explain shit to me. I don't know you, you don't know me. I ain't see nothing, you didn't see me." I said frankly . "This is why I hate bringing my babies around this mess." I grumbled.

"This mess?" He asked. Oh great he heard me. "You from the same streets like everybody else." He said harshly.

I stared at him, before looking around. "Yes this mess. I hate it round' here. Look at how fucked up the streets look. Wait, wait why am I even talking to you. Can I go?" I asked like I needed his permission. I felt like I did, he was scaring me but I didn't want to show it.

He folded his arms looking down at me for a second. "I be seeing you round' here a lot. Where you stay at."

I didn't answer I held unto my bag, looking around. I didn't want to be seen talking to him, I didn't want to be linked in any way shape nor form to this street pharmacist.

"Cat gotcha ya tongue?" He asked grabbing my chin and I pulled away from him.

"Don't touch me!" I said huffing.

He laughed. Why is he laughing. "You fiesty for having such a tiny ass body." He smiled touching a strand of my hair. Classic hood niggas.

"I don't know where your hands were, don't touch me." I said backing away from him. Only for him to step forward.

"I see you strugglin' round' here. I know what everybody be doing. You know I got a spot for you down at the strip joint." He licked his lips, looking at me.

"Well you can keep  that stripper shit. I don't want it. We're fine." I assured him, adjusting Leila's jacket.

"The front of yo' shoes saying otherwise. Them shits talking to me baby." He said and I looked down at the hole in front of my ballet flats, that were about to fall open.   This was my only other pair decides from the ones I wore to work at the insurance company.