Xx.Ch.13 You Got What I Need.xX

Xx Chapter Thirteen You Got What I Need xX

HI GUYSSS!!FINALLY UPDATED!!EXCUSE ERRORS!❤❤❤
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"You quiet. Too quiet." I looked out of the tinted window as Slim tried to talk to me.

"Kharter?" He asked and I turned my head towards him as he turned the corner.

"What you thinking bout'?"

"Nothing.."I mumbled, fixing my jacket, sniffling. "I just want to get home."

"I can't take you home right now."

My lip twitched as I looked at him. "Look man we been driving for hours. We already got my money from Gia, why you ain't wanna take me home?"

"Because I know somebody following us. I can feel it and If I take you home, they gonna know where you live. You want that?"

I just looked at him for a second before I turned my head the other way, back towards the window. "Turn up the heat in here. I'm freezing." I said to him as rain poured down outside and I barely had on clothes.

He fell silent again, reaching towards the knobs.

"I ain't mean to hit you. I get pissed sometimes and shit I can't explain happens." He mumbled that half-assed excuse of an apology.

I didn't respond, no matter what he said to try and justify his actions he still put his hands on me.

The ride was silent, I was so worried about my babies, they were all I could care and think about. He just drove and drove all night and he kept saying he could feel somebody following us, but I knew he was fucking lying. It was after 2 am in the morn and nobody was following us.

The car came to a screeching halt and I huddled up even more when I saw a guy and a girl standing at the corner talking to each other. The next thing I knee Slim was out of the truck slamming the door shut and walking up to the guy, grabbing him. "Get the fuck outta' here!" He shouted at her as she scurried away into another alley.

The guy started laughing and tried to run away but Slim suddenly grabbed him throwing him against the hood of the car causing me to jump.

"You think this is a fucking joke Duke!! These fuckers shot at me with a fucking draco. Over your dumb ass."

He stumbled to get up but when he did he tried to run away and Slim grabbed him once again, tossing him against me window this time and he started beating him in the face right against my window.

"Oh shit." I mumbled watching the blood escape his mouth.

"I aint picking up your fucking slack no more. You costing Daddy alotta money duke, money you never fucking worked for and I'm tired ah that shit."

I tried to roll down my window to tell them to stop since it was starting to rain again but then things took a turn for the worst.

"Man shut you bitch ass up. You mad he love me more than you. Espescially now Dex gone. I could fuck up a million times and he still ain't finna give a fuck about you Slim. You ain't shit. And you ain't gon ever be shi----

Before he could finish his sentence Slim jumped onto him suddenly beating him with the butt of his gun. I could see the rage in him, but it was all hurt. Something I know too well.

"Stop it!!! Stop your gonna kill him!!" I opened the truck door hopping out barefoot trying to get him to stop.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Slim!! He's your brother!!" I shouted to him and he stopped climbing off of him.