Ch.5Xx These Wicked Games xX

Chapter .5Xx These Wicked Games xX

"I have the file for you, Mrs.Addison. And you have someone here to see you. He says it's important." She looked up at me like I was bothering her, when I was doing my job. I didn'r want to be here but after I got that notice I knew I couldn't afford to lose this shitty intern. I had been saving up my money and I promised myself I wouldn't touch it.

That money was for my first year in Med school and I was saving towards it. I never visit it, I don't touch it, because if I know how much money is in it, i'll be  tempted to touch it and I'm trying not to.

I sat the folder down on her desk. "Who's this important?"

"His name his Hardey, and he said you knew he was coming." She automatically tensed up, and a grinned crawled up her face.

"Hardey? Tell him i'm coming." She shooed me, looking into her mirror that sat on the desk.  I walked out of her so called office. I don't even know why she came to Compton to open an insurance company,

"She'll be right with you." I said to him. He looked older, just as she was. But she thought she was some sexy Goddess or something.

I walked backed to the front desk. 

"Hardey? What are you doing here?" She came out, walking all brand new. We all new she wasn't all that.

"I came to see you. Missed me?" He asked and she smiled as he opened his arms to her. I wasn't about to front, he was very handsome. But he looked like he used to be a jail bird. He was all tall and he had tattos on his neck.

She looked around and I looked back to the computer screen trying to pretend I wasn't staring. 

She hugged onto him and he gripped her tightly causing her to squeal all girly like. Who the fuck was she trying to fool. She was like all the rest business owners on this side of town. Ghetto as  hell in a professinal jacket and a prefessional attitude. But once ghetto trash , always ghetto trash. 

I may have been from the ghetto but I wasn't apart of the mentalty. I was staying in Compton because I had to. 

He grabbed her ass and she jumped laughing until she realised I and everybody  was staring. "Hardey, maybe you should see me another time. Kind of busy." She said unwrapping his arms from around her. 

"I ain't seen you in a minute Baby. I need to see you." He rubbed her arm. They were trying to whisper in such a small environment which was the dumbest shit. Like everybody could hear /

"Okay. Later. At my place, you know where it is right? You remember?"

"Of course. Imma dip. I have to get go." He said as he grabbed her waist. She began to pretend as if she wasn't flattered. This prissy bitch. 

"Bye Hardey." She said pushing his chest as he left out the door, looking back at her. Who would really be attracted to her. Her vagina must inhabit bats and dust. Nothing else.

She turned around and I looked down at my desk. "He--he's not my boyfriend." She stuttered, smoothing down her skirt. We're not eh hem together." She said and nobody asked her to explain herself. 

"Anyway mind your own business. Get back to work everyone." She said hanging her head walking back to her corners.

I snickered under my breath as I continued filing. After the rest of work for the day I was walking down the street to catch the bus since I had to pick up Leila and Lexy from school. Mrs.Addison kept talking and talking about how she was surprised how well I filed her work.

She really was trying to get in my business. she didn't care for me so why did she care about anything concerning me. She couldn't even remember my daughter's name and I had been working for her for a while now. 

I was waiting on waiting on the bus, but little did I know that shit had left me behind all along. There was nobody at the bus stop. 

"Shit!" I yelled stomping my foot. 

I fixed my bag over my shoulder , as I tried to hurriedly walk down the curb to see if I could get to the other bus.Everyday just seemed to  get worst then worse. What could go wrong next?

I continued walking and as soon as I turned the curb, I heard a horn causing me to jump. "Aye."

I sighed rolling my eyes, keeping my head straight as I closed my jacket picking up the pace. "Where you going?"

I sighed before I turned to the side seeing it was him of course. Slim, or whatever  his name was. "Man what?" I asked.                     

"Where you going?" He asked in his stupid drop top shit.

"To see your Mama in hell. Wanna come?"

Vote and Comment!  Excuse my errors.