Ch.6XxThe No Good Gangster xX

Chapter6 XxThe No Good GangsterxX

He looked at me like I was playing. I was so damn serious. He has a lot of nerve even approaching me.

"Why you  so mean ah?"

"Why your breath smell like ass?" I rolled my eyes picking up the pace, but he wouldn't stop following me.

I didn't hear a response but the engine of his car revved up and he swerved unto the sidewalk. "What the fuck are you doing? Are you crazy!" I shouted backing up into the block.

"Nah, you crazy for talking to Slim like that. Who you think you is man? I don't be talking to other broads, and here I am trying to holler at you. Tryna be a nice nigga." He retorted from the driver's seat.

"Well I didn't ask you to be nice to me. I didn't. All y'all niggas want something for being nice."

"Who say I want something. A nigga just tryna be nice, I see you struggling 'round here all the time."

"You didn't even notice me before, so how's that all the time?" I asked shifting my weight to my left leg.

"Shit well lately. Look Slim ain't gotta explain shit to some rude ass broad."

"Well Slim sounds stupid referring to himself in third person and I don't know who you're calling a rude ass broad cause I don't see your Mama anywhere around." I fluttered my lashes.

"You too damn disrespectful. Most bitches be grateful to talk to a nigga like me."

"Well those bitches are blind in one eye and have self esteem as tall as your dick. So we all know how much they have."

He bit his bottom lip, and a small smile formed across them. He this shit funny. "Aye, imma let you slide on dat. Just get in the car."

"Get in the car? I don't know you. I have legs I can walk."

"But you know if you walk, you gonna pick up your daughters real late."

My eyes widened at him. "What do you know about my daughters? About me? Who are you?"

"Just a  rich nigga from Bompton. Tryna talk to your rude ass cause I think you kinda fine."

"Look just leave me alone. I don't like you. I don't want to have anything to do with any of your dope slanging niggas."

"Well you had to had one before cause you gots twins and I don't see a daddy around." He smiled.

I squinted my eyes. "You know what, Fuck you. And your Mother and Your Mother's Mother. You don't know shit about me. Kiss my ass." My lip curled in anger as I bean stomping down the street.

"Little bitch." I murmured under my breath as I turned the corner. I didn't hear his car following me, he must have decided to left me alone.  I did catch the other bus on the other block in time to get Leila and Lexy. I had to work extra long hours that night, since Macie thinks she's freaking Pizza Hut to be opening until 2 am, in the morning.

She just started this stupid late night shift. Nobody but thugs and crackheads are lurking the streets at 1 and 2 in the morning. And where was I going to keep the twins until 2 am in the morning? I had no babysitter, I still owed the last one and now I had to find somewhere to move to.

"Sit down Leila, Mommy has to work. Here, write on this and stay with Donna." I kissed her forehead, before I headed back onto the floor tending to my regular, Messiah. I knew he was just taking advantage of the fact that Macie was opening extra late now to come down here and pester me.

"Yes Messiah, at your service." I smiled weakly the sleep drowning my eyes. I had to go home and continue packing  and at least try to read up on my books. I couldn't fall behind.