Xx. Ch 15. A Change in Events . xX

Excuse errors!

Later that night, when I arrived to the club they led us to the basement where they held underground poker games. All the strippers bartenders, and bottle girls were. "Hey Kharter, you okay?" Gigi approached me.

I small smiled, greeting her with a hug now apprehensive because of what donna said." Hey, yeah I'm straight. What about you?"

She exhaled, rolling her eyes. "Girl that shit last night was some shit out of a movie. Slim is one of the coolest niggas I know. I know them niggas was looking for Duke. Like can we just get paid and leave all that ghetto shit alone." She said including Alana in the conversation.

"I love Ribbz and all but he and Slim need to get Duke under control. Everytime he fuck shit up for us."

"So you're his girlfriend? I asked pointing to her.

She chortled sassily. "Girl please, he's so sprung off of every piece of ass he gets in here. He's for Everybody. I meant I love him as a employer. "

"Ohh." I laughed kind of sorry I asked now she put it that way.

"He's good peeps but it's Slim all the bitches want and he don't mess with none of us seriously. Well not anymore." She laughed looking at Gigi up and down before walking over to Chasity.

Gigi blushed pushing her hair behind her ears. "Don't listen to her Kharter. I'm just here to get my money up. We used to like each other when I first started but with Slim everything is business and he can't mix the two without being toxic." She said honestly.

I smiled coyly looking at her. " I fucked him."

She paused and her brows grew closer in anger and confusion. "When?"

"Yesterday. When he took me home." I said in a calm manner.

"You guys are unprofessional as fuck, I knew he wanted you from the moment you got on the stage. He never acted like that with me."

"Gigi...relax. I was testing you. I haven't and will never mess with him. But from your response it's clear you're definitely feeling him and you need to stop cause he's your employer and that's unprofessional." I laughed touching her shoulder.

"Okay you got me bitch." She laughed anxiously.

"Ayye, listen up." I looked up and saw Ray and all his sons.

"What the fuck is he doing here." I mumbled to myself as I looked around at the others not understanding how they weren't alarmed that Duke wasn't even in custody or in for question when everybody knows he's the reason why the place got shot up.

"This nigga is something else." Gigi said referring to Duke.

"Thank you all for coming. I know you're probably wondering what happened last night and upset about not being to work for the rest of the week. "Raye announced.

"The club will be open next week, I already handled that with 12 and I'll be leaving soon. With that being said you don't have anything to worry about the club's security has been beefed up and Duke has something to say." Raye said as Ribbz pushed him forward.

"Man get the fuck off of me. I know where the fucking front is. Damn" He said smuggly.

He cleared his throat. " I know it's spreading around that I caused the shooting. I would just like to say that's a fucking lie and that it's some business that has been handled outside of our place of business and I apologize for putting you in harm's way."

Slim fixed his jacket tucking his palms into his jeans as he stared at me, I grew uncomfortable. "I fidgeted in my stance, looking away.

"Good, I'm a man that's about business. LA, has to many murders and I'm just trying to keep my workers safe and keep customers in the fucking door. With that being said we need to discuss this little mouse problem we got." He said almost sinisterly.