Ch.11Xx Kharter With A K xX

Ch.11Xx Kharter With A Kay xX

Excuse errors. In this chapter there will be a general point of view. Simply because I only want Kharter to have a point of view in this story, so I only use Omniscient POVS sometimes, for certain scenes.

"Mrs.Addison, you have people here to see you. Something about an investment?" I told her momentarily. She got up so fast nearly pushing me over to talk to the people.

Weeks had gone by and I was doing better for myself and the girls. The money I made was going towards their school, our new apartment close to Donna's since we had to move out and to night school.

I had actually got in to the Prep Med Class after taking the entry exam. I didn't think I would pass, I hadn't studied in a while since I had been working at the Club. But I did and money talks. The professor hadn't look at me twice before, because I didn't have the money to sign up for the course but suddenly he takes me serious.

The course was offering one scholarship, to go to San Francisco UCSF Med school, only one person could get the scholarship at the end of the course when the exams were over. The person with the highest would be awarded with it. God knows how bad I wanted to get that scholarship so that I could get out of Compton, but the chances of me getting it were slim to none. If I missed one class I could kiss it goodbye and Med School was expensive.

"I'm going on lunch Kharter, would you watch my phones for me?" My coworker asked.

"Sure. Okay." I nodded.

"Mine too, Kharter I have an appointment." Another said and I nodded as they both ran out. They always got to take long lunches, and have "appointments". When they were really going to do their nails, or hair.

Mrs.Addison never cared. As long as I was here she could careless.

The day was soon out and Donna was picking up Leila and Lexy for me so I didn't have to rush out. The school was close to her apartment. She only worked in the night anyway.

"Okay, I have to go Mrs.Addison I'll see you tomorrow."

"Hold on a second Kharter." She said taking off her glasses, as it was only the two of us left I the office.

"You seem. Different." She said sitting on the side of the table.

"Different?" I asked.

"Yeah. You seem like you're very bothered about something. And you being bothered affects the efficiency of my company. So you might as well tell me."

She always picked on me. Something was wrong with this woman. She needed a man. "Nothing's bothering me Mrs.Addison."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm very sure."

"Kharter do you have any family?"

I sighed. Shaking my head.

"Shaking you head is for dummies,Speak up."

"No. No Mrs.Addison."

"Oh, that's a shame. Well I don't usually compliment people, it actually hurts me too." She laughed before she cleared her throat.

"But I admire your...tolerance. To be completely honest with you I thought you would have quit by now. I know I can be a handful."

"I need the job." I stated simply, was she trying to be nice? What did she want me to say?

"Well, that's all I wanted to say. You can go now."

"Okay." I mumbled before I quickly turned around to leave.