7

I get home later that afternoon, exhausted. I drop my bags down on my bed, going into the bathroom. I take my makeup off then redo my messy bun.

"Anna!!" My dad calls. Trotting down the stairs, I grab a vitamin water then go to the living room.

"Yea?" I ask, flopping down on the couch. "I might have to go somewhere later on today, so you'll have to stay here for the rest of the day." He says.

"Okay whatever." I say. I grab the remote as he leaves the living room and catch up on watching Pretty Little Liars.

About two hours later my dad comes in wearing a suit with his briefcase in hand. "Well I've gotta go now, I'll be back sometime late tonight. Make sure you go to bed at a reasonable time. Your mom will be back tommorow afternoon."

And this is what its usually like. I saw my parents a lot, but sometimes they would just up and leave out of nowhere for a day or two.

After my dad leaves, I go out into the backyard and get on my four wheeler, then start riding through the big field we have, I'm slinging mud everywhere until I hear yelling.

I turn the four wheeler off and wipe some mud from my face, probably smearing it everywhere. Eh whatever.

I walk to the back of the house and Logan is casually sitting there in a lawn chair.

"About time you heard me yelling for you." He laughs.
"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Just came to see whats up."

I look down at my mud and dirt covered clothes and feel my cheeks heat up. "Umm I was just uh.. riding the four wheeler." I say awkwardly.

He chuckles and replies, "I can tell."

"Oh uh come inside I'm gonna go get cleaned up," I say, opening the backdoor as he walks past me into the house. I follow him in and run up the stairs.

I take a quick shower, scrubbing everywhere to get clean, then coming out.

I put on sweatpants, uggs, and a hoodie. "So are you excited for Kinleys party?" He asked. "Yeah I guess." I mutter as I flip through the channels on the tv.

"Hey, lets go do something." Logan says out of nowhere.

"Like what?" I ask.

"I don't know," He replies. "it beats sitting at home and doing nothing."

I shrug and say, "Probably not a good idea,"

"Why not?"

"My dad doesn't like me going out with random boys." I explain.

"Oh so were going out now?" He smirks. My face heats up and I say, "No! You know what I mean! But seriously, he doesn't."

"He knows me though!" He protests.

"Yeah, so whatever?" I stifle a laugh.

"Well I'm leaving." Logan says.

"Kay bye." I say with no hesitation.

"Rude!" He says laughing as he walks out.

I finish watching tv later that day and check my kik. A new message. Hmm.

It's from Logan. Great.

I text him back and he immediatly replies.

**LOGANS POV**
On my way home, I find Anna's kik and text her, then shove my phone in my pocket. I stop by the speedway gas station and get some Dr. Pepper. As I walk out, I literally almost bang the door on Anna's dad.

"Well hey there Logan!" He greets me.

"Hello Mr. Henley." I say politely.

"Listen sir, I think I like your daughter.." I blurt.

"Hmm. Well she is my last daughter and my princess. Do you think she likes you?" He asks.

"I've thought about it, and maybe she does. I know she did last year though."

"Well. If you promise to protect her and not hurt her you have my blessing to take her out. The harder part is getting her to say yes." He explains.

"Thank you sir. You won't regret it, I promise."