one

CHAPTER ONE
❪ stars crossed ❫
the goblet of fire

There were many things in which Leo wasn't afraid of. One was death, no matter how morbid that sounds. He was fully accepted with the fact that when your time comes, there will be no way of avoiding it. Just like his mother.

Second were creatures in the wizard world. He always found them quite fascinating and admired the endless of possibilities they all carried. When the time comes and he graduates from Hogwarts, his sights are set on becoming a Magizoologist. Another secret he will never be able to tell his own father. Because it was yet another thing that didn't fit into the family description.

And the third thing that could never possibly scare the boy, is traveling by magic. Which includes popping in through the fireplace.

It was way early in the morning for both siblings as they traveled straight to the Burrow without wasting any time. Darkness was still upon them and their father was no where to be seen, most likely still asleep at this hour.

Their father knew of their travels to the game, after Lina aggressively reassured him, but was unaware whom with. The siblings had no problem telling little white lies every now and then, just to get him off their backs.

When they appeared inside the Burrow, they were immediately greeted by warmth and the smell of breakfast. Nothing excited then more than Molly's cooking. It was the closest they ever had to a mother caring for them, and they weren't going to miss a second of it.

"Mrs. Weasley!" Lina gaped excitedly, tossing her bag into her brothers arms — who pathetically caught it off balance while dropping his own — and running off towards the kitchen.

"No, no. I got it." Leo spoke to himself as he picked up his own bag from off the floor.

The house still stood quiet, assuming that everybody else was still sleeping as always. The boys would all most likely still be passed out, excluding the girls who were all but probably ready for the day. A sort of excitement bubbles in his stomach as he carried the bags towards the front of the house.

"Leo, darling!" Mrs. Weasley cheered as she raced towards the boy with her arms circling around him. "You've been good? Had a nice summer did you?" She held his cheeks with warmth and a bright smile.

He was bombarded with questions every time but nevertheless did he enjoy them. It made him feel cared for.

"Of course," he grinned wide. "Couldnt wait to see my favorite woman again."

She nearly rolled her eyes with a shake of her head. "Sucking up to me won't get you extra servings dear!" He laughed softly at her response.

"I wouldn't be bloody surprised if he asked for your blessing at some point too."

His eyes quickly narrowed at his sister, warding her off with a glare but she only shrugged. Their cat and mouse game would never get old, but she would definitely be the reason why his secret gets out.

When Molly made her way back to the kitchen, both Ginny and Hermione had descended from the stairs in a hurry after waking the boys from their slumber.

"Lina!" The red headed girl raced over to her friend and embraced her with a tight hug.

"I always knew I was the favorite!" The sibling laughed and Leo rolled his eyes.