two

CHAPTER TWO
❪ stars crossed

"Bloody hell, i can already feel myself getting a nose bleed." Leo laughed slowly, earning an eye roll from his sister. "No pun intended."

"You're an idiot," Hermione laughed from behind him.

"Blimey dad! Just how far up are we?" Ron shouted over the yelling and cheering.

From below, the Malfoys walked across a platform to enter the stadium. Lucius turned to the group, "well put it this way, if it rains...you'll be the first to know."

Draco came around his father, a grin stretching along his face. "Father and I are in the ministers box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself."

Leo rolled his eyes, a bit too harsh that caused them to hurt. Every time he thinks to himself that the only person he could possibly dislike was his own father, but then he's reminded that Draco Malfoy exists.

Lucius jabbed his walking stick into his sons side with a glare. "Don't boast Draco. There's no need with these people."

Just as they were going to turn away without a response, Lucius suddenly had Harry's hand held tightly under his cane. "Do enjoy yourself won't you. While you can."

Leo quickly grabbed for Harrys arm, gently pushing him turns the front of the group with a scowl still written over his face.

Him and Draco made eye contact for a brief moment. Their heavy glares holding for a single moment before Lina was shoving him forward without a word.

Everybody knew Leo was supposed to be in Slytherin by blood. But he was now painted as a traitor to the house. Draco would always be that constant reminder he could never escape, no matter how badly he wanted to. He's done his fair share of dreaming to have another family, but that meant he wouldn't have his sister. And without her, he'd simply be nothing.

As they got to their seats at the top of the stadium, all eyes were on the Irish as five green and white figures flew through the air on their brooms. The crowd cheered relentlessly as a glittering leprechaun appears in the sky and begins dancing.

Lina bounced up and down beside her brother, the girls on the other side as they all cheered.

"Here come the Bulgarians!" George shouted.

"Hey!" Lina tugged on her brothers sleeve. "Bet you three butterbeers that Bulgarian wins!"

Leo turned to his sister and grinned wide, shaking her hand. "You're on!"

Suddenly Viktor Krum appeared on a screen that displayed across the entire stadium. He waved to the crowd and they responded with just as much excitement.

"Good evening!" Fudge began to speaking, settling the noise of the stadium. "It gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd quidditch World Cup. Let the match begin!"

"I want four butterbeers instead of three! The fourth one is for trying to hassle me the entire game!"

Leo and Lina were midargument over the match. The Irish had won and Lina was claiming that Bulgarian should've won. They sat across from each other on the chairs in the center of the tent. Harry had joined them in the mix of their sibling battle, taking a seat right next to Leo in the process.