| 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭

Play - Memories by Maroon 5 

Chapter 5 

.

.

.

Your POV:

It was a beginning of a new day. With a suspicious mind. Yesterday night, when I was at the grave yard, I felt like someone was watching me. I didn't stayed there for too long, as it was getting more darker. It's like, someone's gaze was on me. But I didn't pondered about it much. It just my shaking my mind. 

Currently, I was getting ready to meet my new business partner, The president of 'Shinghwa'. It's the company that provides necessary Gucci items for my new fashion week. I set up all of my documents during the past half and hour and I bet I'm gonna get late for this too as usual. Well, getting late for special occasions is nothing new to me. It has become a habitat now.

 "Y/n!!! Come down!" Appa shouted from downstairs when I hurriedly wore my over coat. "Coming!!" I said back, making my hairs. 

(Your Look)

(Your Look)

"Good Morning Appa!" I pecked his cheek. "Good Morning, Princess" He said making me chuckle. He still saying it. "You still used to call me like that" I said, while grabbing a waffle. "What's wrong? You're my princess after all" He kept two plates and a jar of fresh juice on the dining table. "You're going for office work?" He asked, sitting on his chair. "Yeah...To meet a client" I said, when he nodded simply. "Aren't you gonna meet your friends?" I stopped munching my food and looked at him. 'What should I say?' 

"Umm...I thought of meeting tomorrow...Freely" I swallowed sharply, what I was eating. "That's good...They will startle seeing you after a long time" I smiled. 'What if they don't?' 
"Yeah!...OMG!! I'm almost latee!!" I took back my words that I was about to say when I saw the wall clock. 'See...I'm late!' 

"Shall I drop you?" Appa got up, wiping his hands from a tissue paper. "No need Appa...Bella had arranged me a driver" I said, packing my stuff. "Bella? Who's Bella?" Oh right! He's don't know her. "Ah...She's my private secretary. She's American" I took my hand bag and dialed that driver's number, which he gave me last day. "Take care" Saying that, he kissed my head. "I will" With that, I left home, when the driver came after sometime. 

||

"Welcome to Shinghwa, Miss. Lee" A pretty lady, welcomed me genuinely once I entered the building. 'Well Preparation'

 "I'm The Vice President, Mr. Kim's Private Secretary."  She bowed in respect and I need to keep my reputation steady as well, so I just lowered my head in repose. We walked to the elevator, and stepped into it. 

"Excuse me, miss...?" I questioned. "Oh it's Mrs. Park. Park Shinhye" She smiled, more like in official manner. I guess, Korean employees always tag their Formality with them all the time. "So...Mrs. Park, Can I know, how old the president is?" Well, I was just asking her. Even I don't know their names, and I have a point to ask it though. Typically, I'm not a one who dealing with old uncles. Yes! Simply that's the reason to ask it.  "Well, Our Vice president is 28 years old and the President is 27 years old. They both are siblings" She said, calming her voice.