| 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞

Falling by Harry Styles / Falling cover by Jungkook of BTS

Chapter 14

.

.

.

Flashback , 2XXX

The lovely couple was having a beautiful evening infront of the Han River, exchanging their sweet talks each other. 

"So it was your twin?" Taehyung, who was the boyfriend of the girl, asked leaning to the bench. "Yeah" Ria, who was the girlfriend of the boy, nodded her head slowly. 

"Then why didn't you let me to talk to her? She's your own sister after all" Taehyung said, circling his arm around Ria's shoulder. 

Previously at the mall, Taehyung saw you. Lee Y/n. Standing behind them. 

Ria knows what she was doing is wrong. She all knows that keeping this as a secret from you, it's a big mistake she's doing.

 But after she said about her boyfriend to you, definitely without any further due, you're gonna report this to her father and that's for sure. 

"I haven't told her about you still...but soon I will" She smiled making Taehyung smile too.

 "It's alright, You can take your time freely" He intertwined his hands with hers. Ria knew no matter what this boy won't leave her. It was a strong promise between them.

Then only Ria thought of asking something that she really regretted after asking it.

"So, where did you saw me first? I saw you first on the day you asked me my number" Ria suddenly asked, changing the topic. 

"Hmm well, I saw you first at the starfield library. You were reading a book peacefully. I even sat beside you but you didn't noticed me though" Taehyung, hiding a shy smile under his lips. 

The smile Ria was forming instantly faded away like that smile don't deserve to her.

 Library? Ria never visited the starfield library before. She don't prefer reading books either visiting for libraries. 

Y/n?

Her mind murmured. She was like stucked inside a maze. So it was you whom Taehyung saw at Library. Not Ria. 

There's no doubt that Taehyung didn't knew Ria has a twin sister as well. 

You're the book lover.

 Your daily routine was reading books as well as your favorite place is the library unlike other places.

 Like everyday, you visited the starfield library which was one of the biggest library located in Seoul. 

But Taehyung, he misrecognized Ria. 

He was attracted to you at the first sight but fell in love with Ria. 

But what will happens if Ria wasn't the one Taehyung bumped on the that day?

 What if You where the one that bumped into Taehyung on that day? 

What if Taehyung asked you the number instead of Ria?

 What will happen if Taehyung got to know all about these?

I won't be Taehyung's girlfriend either...It was the only huge problem that ruining Ria's mind at that moment . 

"Ria?" She was lost in horror thoughts when Taehyung called out her name. "Y-yeah?" She titled her head towards him, trying to make a smile. 

But how even she can smile knowing that she's betraying both You and Taehyung?

______________

Next update, after some time <333

Comments guys! 😄💛