| 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

Play - Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo

Chapter 11

.

.

.

Taehyung instantly got up, walking away from the dinning hall. 

He's again trapped. Trapped in his own world. The truth is that Ria was his girlfriend but only until she left the world. Leaving all alone. 

He always being haunting from the same night mare. Ria is his past but the present and the future of him is Jennie. 

He stepped out from the mansion, leading his way to his car. Suddenly, his phone beeped flashing the ID on the screen as Jennie. "Hello?" He answered the call, getting into the passenger seat. "Hey Tae! Can you pick me? My driver went out for an urgent" Jennie, who's from other side of all call asked from Taehyung. 

"Yeah, I'm on my way" He drove out from the mansion. "I'm waiting...Bye!" "Bye" Murmuring the last word, Taehyung declined the call. Still his mind was echoing with the words that Seokjin said lately. You still not over on her huh?

'Maybe I have changed the way I loved her but I'd never can move on from her death'  Taehyung's mind was memorizing the same set of words he used to listen from his mind. 

Not only for him, but also for Y/n. She's being the same role here as Taehyung who's trying hard to move on from Ria's death but at last, they're hurting themselves.

___________________

On the other hand, you were on your way to the church. It has been a part of your morning chores to visit Ria. From the day you came back home, as a sister, it was your main onus to visit your only sibling's grave.

Passing several grave stones, you came to a halt. Infront of the Ria's grave. Smiling faintly, you kneeled down keeping the flowers near her smiling photo, that you bought her. It's then you noticed there's no any bunch of another new red roses. 

Just those dead roses from yesterday. "See Ria...that unknown guy haven't came here yet" You mumbled taking away the dead flowers. "Tsk. Who even is this stranger?" You knitted your eye brows. 

"Anyway...I'm here with a good new you know" Smiling at her photo, you said kneeling down comfortably. "I'll be staying here for another few months. I'll make sure to visit you each and every day in here and as I promised, I'm infront of you before that mystery guy who's sending you red roses" You smiled proudly. 

Then only you got hit by something you almost forgot. The smiled faded away, leaving your lips apart. "T-tomorrow..." You raised up your head, eyeing the birth date, month, year of her that has stabbed on the stone. 

26th of November, 1997

"You're turning 24 t-tomorrow...and me t-too" You don't even have a memory that you celebrated your birthday just a one day without Ria. And this time, unfortunately you are going to hear happy birthday wishes that will be saying only for you.

"We're turning 24" You smiled bitterly. You managed not to let out tears infront of her. "I-I'm sorry" There's always a strong one and a weak one between the twins. Ria always was the weakest while you were the strongest. You're still proving you're strong enough to live along with your sister's death. 

Every women has a weakness. Even if they're strong or not and your weakness was Ria. Sometimes the strongest women are the one who love beyond all the faults, crying behind closed doors, and fight battles that nobody knows.

But you kept your heart a stone, and smiled through pain cause it was just a chapter not your whole story. The beginning of your story is a smile so the ending is. 

"Remember when Appa and our friend surprised us?" You chuckled reminding those beautiful days. Her giggles...those are the sweetest melodies you are craving to hear. "Such a happy tune turned to a regretful one" You whispered lowering your head. Moving your mind, continued working to your future, didn't ment you stopped blaming yourself. 

"Y/n?" Your named called out, dragging you away from your thoughts. "Hana?" You titled your head to the source of the sound. "You came here...Hard to believe" She smiled at you. Stepping near, she too kneeled down beside you. You smiled, as she talked to you sweetly, just like before.

"I'm sorry y/n..." She held your hand, giving it a squeeze. "Don't be...I got readied to hear more. What you said was almost a minimum" You mumbled, giggling a while. She responded to your words, flashing a smile. 

"It's your birthday tomorrow" Hana muttered. "Hmm...Not only mine but her too" You looked at Hana who was already looking at you. Hana made her lips to a thin line, and moved her arm around your shoulder. "It's time to move on Y/n" Even though she's trying not to say these words to her best friend, who was suffering and bearing all those mental emotions alone, she had to say it anyhow.

"Not at any cost" You loving her everyday, and now you are missing her everyday, every hour, every minute. It hurts. You look up at the sky and talk to her. What you wouldn't give her a talk back. You miss her voice, her laughter, her everything. 

"Y/n...It's enough. You have gone through a lot till now" 

"Alone. I was alone all the time. So let me stay alone in the rest as well" Hana frowned. "No! Why we should stay silent and let you stay alone huh? Who we are to you? Friends right? So why there are friends in this world" Still, you're not ready be a burden to anyone. You're a burden and that's how you think.

"Listen here. Don't spill unwanted things infront of Ria. She might being disappointing now. Just think twice before you say something" Well, you were afraid to think twice. You thought more than twice but Ria died. No point of thinking about a certain thing even for hundred times.

Even after Ria's death proved thinking twice is useless...

"You can't be like this Y/n. We all miss her. We all wanting her y/n. Not only you. Try to understand. Ria doesn't like to see tears on your eyes" Muttering softly, Hana wiped away your dried tears. 

You imagined her happy a face of her, radiating her elegant smile that anyone would fall for...Closing your eyes, you relayed your head on Hana's shoulder when she rubbed the either side of your arm.

But they didn't notice about an outsider, who taking away his steps back after seeing you.

_______________________

thought of updating today cuz it's my birthday!🙂❤ There will be another chapter, so wait for some few hours😘